news

Gaga Interviewed By Sasha Velour

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

Aww this was such a cute little interview. Wish that it was longer though. 
I could watch Gaga forever :flutter:

• Like 2

ROHKEUS
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I think it's from years and years of being teased and not fed, delays, teased things that never happen, etc. 

"Soon" is just the final nail in the coffin. 

I mean, what do people expect? The woman has been teasing studio stuff since Nov/Dec, teased ACTUAL new music for the first time in 4 years, said it was coming soon, and it's been a month of silence. Now we have this interview that was held to the end of June for what?

This. 
I think I see a parallel with what was happening to Doctor Who some years ago, when it was under a showrunner that thought that hiding everything would be the most creative and effective way to promote it, since they didn't have the budget to do so much promo. News flash: it isn't. You have to find a middle ground between not showing too much, but showing something to keep fans interacting. The truth is, anything before an era, very feel people from GP will actually see. You just annoy your fanbase. There's no need to be all negativity and wanting to sack all haus, but we can't just pretend that fans that are annoyed by this strategy are childish or something. There's some of us who needs to remind themselves that there's good things coming to keep it going, to get things done. I know that's not her responsability, but if there's something coming, don't play who loves you the most, at least give some details, give hope that is actually coming soon.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, MadArchitect said:

this was too short omg, i was expecting a 10 min interview min....

10 minutes? Girl why was I expecting a 60 minute Oprah style sit down conversation? :air:

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

Ultimecia

OK... :triggered:

I'm not gonna say anything. :poot:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I think it's from years and years of being teased and not fed, delays, teased things that never happen, etc. 

"Soon" is just the final nail in the coffin. 

I mean, what do people expect? The woman has been teasing studio stuff since Nov/Dec, teased ACTUAL new music for the first time in 4 years, said it was coming soon, and it's been a month of silence. Now we have this interview that was held to the end of June for what?

For you maybe! But I can't really get into this mentality, and I say this as someone who has been a fan of Gaga since before The Fame dropped. I'm in my mid-30s now, I have a lot going on in my day to day, but Gaga is still one of the "things" I make time for because of how much I enjoy her work and how much of an impact she and her art have made in my life.

And I'm not saying this to be c*nty and be like, "well some of us have lives 💅🏻" lol so please don't read it that way sister - I'm just saying she isn't on the pop hamster wheel anymore and I think that's a GOOD thing. We have nearly 20 years of one of the biggest, brightest careers in modern pop history. We have an entire library of some of the best live performances in modern pop history. We have a literal popup museum dedicated to some of the most incredible costumes she's worn in modern pop history! And yet... all we can do is complain about waiting and her other ventures lol

I'm sure when this album drops everyone will lose your minds as usual and say it's her best work... until the next waiting period begins and then y'all will be sh*tting on her again as usual lol

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

SlowLoris

Lmao Sasha's excited face when Gaga mentioned being in the studio

• Like 1

Ultimecia

The interview was cute by the way, another reminder of how much she is back in control again.

I can't wait to see what's next for her, I just know it's going to be MAJOR. :heart:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Cameltoe Chariot
7 minutes ago, ROHKEUS said:

I know that's not her responsability, but if there's something coming, don't play who loves you the most, at least give some details, give hope that is actually coming soon.

Girl... what is your definition of "soon"? The album is likely dropping in July.

I swear part of the problem here is that social media has mass altered human attention spans and now months seems like an eternity to people. We've been expecting the album announcement since it was teased by an insider in February. It's been 4 months since. How is this "playing with who loves you the most"?

She hasn't officially said ANYTHING except the tease at the end of the Chromatica Ball film which dropped.... weeks ago.

:alsemanche:

• Like 4

NATAH

very cute! but it lowkey felt like a trailer for a bigger interview? :messga:

we deserved to have a 30/40 minute queer zane lowe-esque talk about chromatica in the context of the tour! that would have been soooo cool, to see how her thinking has changed since 2020

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 11

Cameltoe Chariot
25 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Instead of complaining about other peoples’ complaining,

maybe you could talk about this? What did you want to say about it? Lol 😉💚

We want new music, or at least to stop being jerked around

I make posts all the time trying to redirect the conversation to something more fun, but it's almost always lost in the sea of complaints from the same users on here.

But the second I acknowledge this, you guys are the first to respond and try to flip it by shading me for "complaining about complaining" - maybe I'm not the problem sister! :ororomunroe:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

For you maybe! But I can't really get into this mentality, and I say this as someone who has been a fan of Gaga since before The Fame dropped. I'm in my mid-30s now, I have a lot going on in my day to day, but Gaga is still one of the "things" I make time for because of how much I enjoy her work and how much of an impact she and her art have made in my life.

And I'm not saying this to be c*nty and be like, "well some of us have lives 💅🏻" lol so please don't read it that way sister - I'm just saying she isn't on the pop hamster wheel anymore and I think that's a GOOD thing. We have nearly 20 years of one of the biggest, brightest careers in modern pop history. We have an entire library of some of the best live performances in modern pop history. We have a literal popup museum dedicated to some of the most incredible costumes she's worn in modern pop history! And yet... all we can do is complain about waiting and her other ventures lol

I'm sure when this album drops everyone will lose your minds as usual and say it's her best work... until the next waiting period begins and then y'all will be sh*tting on her again as usual lol

periodt, these down periods between Gaga cycles i tend to spend exploring new music and new artists, finding others to be excited about whilst i wait for Gaga!

until they all suddenly release the same year and i have a personal drought :alsemanche:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

No date announcement, it's over :franminervini:  :what:  :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1

Nutella
4 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

I make posts all the time trying to redirect the conversation to something more fun

If that’s true, I love & support you for doing so, for real 💞

Reinflate the fun, at every turn!!

I guess I AM allergic to *certain types* of Gaga fun though

Spoiler

chromatica, supercharged makeup, jazz music, chromatica, joker stuff, interviews for no reason, chromatica, etc

But knowing your allergies is important

& complainers should be allowed to complain 📢 it IS part of the fun

My biggest enemy is me, pop a Zyrtec 💊

💚

• Like 1

Heygirl22
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

And then DELETE IT. Damn double homicide 

The way I screamed 😂