Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Britney has reconciled with her sons

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spears has finally reconciled with her estranged sons Sean Preston and Jayden Federline, and has been secretly speaking to them for months - even visiting them in Hawaii and arranging meet-ups in California, insiders have revealed. 

The 42-year-old pop princess has been extremely vocal in recent years about her strained relationship with Sean Preston, 18, and Jayden, 17, who she shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline, 46. 

Now a well connected family insider has told DailyMail.com exclusively that Britney and her teenage boys are 'fully back on track,' two years after Jayden voiced his hopes for a reconciliation with his mother.

'Britney has been speaking to, and working on, her relationship with Sean Preston and Jayden for months now,' the insider said.

'The boys have so much love for their mother, as she does for them. Things are fully back on track and they are looking forward to the future together.' 

According to a second source close to the family, Britney's older brother Bryan Spears, 47, was behind the long-awaited reunion. 

'Bryan was instrumental in facilitating their reunion,' they said. 'He cares so much for Britney and about his nephews.

'She wanted to keep this quiet because she didn't want it to jeopardize their chances of reconciliation, but she's actually been back to being their mom again since February.'

Happy for her :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 23

Jackaroo

Boys been brainwashed by their grandpa growing up. This is very good news but definitely didn’t come free with K-Fed :/ 

• Like 4

Hades

Everyone makes mistakes. It's about time they accepted their mother. 

Gohan

Now that she's about to be free with that 50k million $ spousal/child support mm hmm

Happy Birthday GIF by HuffPost

Edited by Gohan
tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

FGGrayson

omg, so happy for her, i hope everything gets fixed for her happiness

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
  • Love 1

elijahfan
19 minutes ago, Hades said:

Everyone makes mistakes. It's about time they accepted their mother. 

Let's not throw stones at people when we don't know the full extent of the situation. It can be challenging to live around mentally unstable people, especially when it's your mother.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

jacs vs looser
27 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Now that she's about to be free with that 50k million $ spousal/child support mm hmm

Happy Birthday GIF by HuffPost

I wish to believe this is a sincere reconciliation, but it sure is convenient that her sons are looking to reconcile right about the time she's not longer obligated to financially support them through Kevin. 

• Thanks 1

FrederickSpears
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Let's not throw stones at people when we don't know the full extent of the situation. It can be challenging to live around mentally unstable people, especially when it's your mother.

Britney isn't mentally unstable. Stop.

elijahfan
17 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

Britney isn't mentally unstable. Stop.

I'm not saying that in a derogatory way. I also see you're a stan so I obviously won't need to go into a lengthy explanation to back up what I said.