💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga performing at Nemacolin Summer Solstice yesterday

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I'm glad we're seeing her giving life to songs she's let gather dust in recent eras at the moment.

Hopefully its a sign of things to come for the next era. Would be great to get deeper cuts in the set list in some format. 

Hell, I wish every artist I like did a surprise songs section in their concerts.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

lastpopicon

I'm so happy for her. Album and movie coming and she just seems to be having fun with the jazz, so glad to see her in a good place :holdmyhand:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 4

Sneaky Oliver

Oh I guess she must have missed singing this song, she hasn't sung it since Enigma, right? She loves this song 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LG7 time now

Sings Born This Way, Americano, Yoü And I, The Edge of Glory, recently sang Government Hooker, Judas, Scheisse, Bloody Mary. :firega:  Justice for Marry The Night and Hair

• YAAAS 4
  • Thanks 1

I know damn well that Born This Way is her favorite album that's she's done. And it's so deserved because Born This Way is literally the best album of all time :applause:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 15
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

• monketsharona changed the title to Lady Gaga performing at Nemacolin Summer Solstice yesterday