💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: “Last 8 shows until…nextime…”

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ok so basically she confirmed the 8 shows are the lasts. Could she be heading to the Sphere next ? 

Would love this tbh, a totally revamped show with pop, EDM, jazz, including next album music, it would be such a visual experience. Her show in MGM feels tired and overdone imo

Not saying she won't make a world tour but she can do both, she already did.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

Modern Ecstasy2

I’m sure that a contract is being renewed and that she meant until she does more 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PMM

i am here for it. you can see that performing jazz songs gives her pleasure and makes her happy. 

I Am a Joke
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Juniper

She’ll be performing in Las Vegas until they throw her out so I’m pretty sure she’s just rushing through these last shows of her previous contract and already has a new residency planned. If it’s anywhere other than MGM I don’t know but they treat her really well and we know how faithful she is. 

• Like 3

TAIPEI

darling maybe its time for u to leaving vegas then go to see your monsters overseas around the world :vegas:

actually i dont mind it if she's gonna extends the contracts, she can still release album, perform on tv shows + awards and tour again, like what she've done with chromatica during the vegas residency between 2019~2022. i think theres no contradictions.

Edited by TAIPEI

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I’m sure that a contract is being renewed and that she meant until she does more 

I'd say it depends on what she wants next, if she fine still doing years of the same kind show she's doing since 2018 or is she willing doing more challenging stuff. 

She was mentionned in a local Las Vegas press article few months ago as a potential pick for headline of Sphere shows. I could totally see her being interested. She performed there with U2, could melt visuals, music, instruments, technology. She would be paid more (like definitely) and she would get more headlines.

palma

Some gays across the internet were hopeful that the song is coming out soon since she didn’t make a post for Vegas (“next pic will be the announcement guys :giveup:“) so she took time to fix that real quick :vegas:

her contract is definitely getting renewed :partysick: 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

OMonster

I'm pretty sure 'nextime' = LG7. The way she's created one word out of it, combined with the ellipses, is indicative of her saying something with meaning. If this was just a post to tell us she's extending her Vegas contract (ie: "my last 8 shows until I return to Vegas"), she would've posted this at the end of the 8 shows. She's posting it now to let us know that LG7 ('nextime') isn't happening until after the shows. 

This post feels like a callback to "When this song is over, the clock will start ticking until the next time...". When she said that at the end of her final ARTPOP show, she was referring to the countdown to her next era and tour. I think 'nextime' is again referring to her next era now. This is reinforced by the 'tik tok tik tok' post she made on Instagram back in February too. This latest post is reminding us that we've been counting down to LG7 ('nextime') since February and that it's happening after these Vegas shows.

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

chathonnete

I think she really enjoys this residency, she might have her habits, it's not far from her house, it's jazz. I'm pretty sure she did these 8 dates to get a bit more cash, but mostly to take some pleasure before being busy with LG7 and Joker. In my opinion, we won't get anything before mid-July and that's fine. It's so important that she's in phase with what she does :heart:

Dawson
5 hours ago, Aren said:

Y’all be putting to much thought into over analyzing how many dots she used lol

She’s. Not. Taylor. Swift.

Maybe but there’s 7 words, 7 dots and nextime is 7 letters

• Shook 2

doja scat

i feel like she should record a jazz show for like, disney+ or netflix etc…it makes sense to immortalise this era in her career + secure solid connections with streaming services 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Pretty sure a world tour is happening. There's been rumours of it starting late this year. 

Definitely not until next year

• Like 3

Nite

I'm trying to see lg7 in it, I reallyyyy do, but all I'm seeing is "I'll be back to Vegas" :saladga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Juanlittlem
49 minutes ago, Dawson said:

Maybe but there’s 7 words, 7 dots and nextime is 7 letters

And what does 777 reminds you of? Exactly! Vegas Slot Machines. Residency being extended. B1WVOdzxD+S.jpg

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 6
  • Sad 1

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Nite said:

I'm trying to see lg7 in it, I reallyyyy do, but all I'm seeing is "I'll be back to Vegas" :saladga:

same :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2