❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
other

P4K: LG7 is one of the most anticipated albums of Summer 2024

palma

Featured Posts

palma

Pitchfork has named LG7 as one of the 41 (:icant:) most anticipated albums to be released this Summer! :vegas:

They said: "Lady Gaga’s 2024 has mostly been about movies: There’s her Gaga Chromatica Ball and, of course, a starring role in Joker: Folie à Deux. But, in the first of the films, which documents a 2022 concert in Los Angeles, there’s a teaser for the pop icon’s seventh solo studio album. After Chromatica arrived at the height of the pandemic in 2020, Lady Gaga and her fans may be looking for something celebratory with the next album.

–Matthew Strauss"

Gaga shares this honor from P4K, the zenith of music journalism, album reviews, and enraging Halsey, with many great artistés, such as Camilla Cabello with XCXCO, and Ice Spice with the upcoming parent album to "Fart," Y2K:vegas:

Source

Do y'all think Bobby bribed them with an early copy of LG7 to snatch that BNM :partysick:

How come they know the album is coming this Summer? :partysick:

Speculate below :partysick:

z940vgs6t8ga1.jpeg

Edited by palma
Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

HelloHangoverz

ooh i'd be interested to read this, could u update the source link? atm it directs to this very page

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

palma
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

ooh i'd be interested to read this, could u update the source link? atm it directs to this very page

omg mess :rip: lemme fix that real quick :poot:

• Love 1

ActualPatient
9 minutes ago, palma said:

and enraging Halsey

Basementgate will always be iconic 

• YAAAS 1

HelloHangoverz

it feels like we're coming to the end of a v long drive. this entire year has been painstaking pretty much from late january onwards.

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 3

palma
6 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

it feels like we're coming to the end of a v long drive. this entire year has been painstaking pretty much from late january onwards.

LG7 is a double album with Heaven and Hell themes (Katy is not the only one working on Ava Max scraps) and the first half of the year is Hell themed wbk :franminervini:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2

tylerjs

I imagine, based on them mentioning the CBT Film teaser, that they’re just assuming it’s coming this summer because most people would see that teaser and assume she’s coming soon (even tho that doesn’t seem to be the case with how little we’ve heard of it since then) :sis:

But yeah, this sounds like pure speculation to me simply bc she said “Gaga returns” on the film and the next season after is summer 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1

jacs vs looser

41 most anticipated albums of Summer. Bloody Mary peaked at 41 in the Hot100. It was the 6th single from Born this way. We're currently in the sixth month of the year, when Summer officially starts, which can only mean 1 thing: New Haus Labs pallette coming this week :excited:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 4

palma
8 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

41 most anticipated albums of Summer. Bloody Mary peaked at 41 in the Hot100. It was the 6th single from Born this way. We're currently in the sixth month of the year, when Summer officially starts, which can only mean 1 thing: New Haus Labs pallette coming this week :excited:

LG7 coming out on 41st of June :giveup:

The truth is in her Scarlet Matte Le Monster Lip Crayon HausTech PoweredTM with Mango Seed Oil + Ceramides :giveup:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

And it still feels never ending rn 

I'm fine, Ta

Anderson123
3 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

41 has a history about homosexuality here in Mexico. There is no 41 number in sports teams because of that. :ally:

Hennycomb
52 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

41 has a history about homosexuality here in Mexico. There is no 41 number in sports teams because of that. :ally:

Oh y'all have a homophobic joke with a number there too? In Brazil it's the number 24. Some men don't book the 24th seat on planes or buses and some teams don't make the 24 spot. And it's all because in a famous prohibited lottery game with animals in Rio de Janeiro, the number 24 is the deer, and deer in Portuguese is "veado" and "viado" means f*ggot

Edited by hhennywise
  • Shook 3

jacs vs looser
55 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Claro, el baile de los 41 :legend:, pero no sabía que no hay jugadores con ese número :eww:.

That paranoid homophobia jumped out :bradley:

Controversiaga

“Summer” ???

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”