• Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention World Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour
    • The MDNA Tour/ Rebel Heart Tour
    • Madame X Tour/ The Celebration Tour

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which tour from Madonna is your favorite?
Mine was for a long time Rebel Heart Tour, but now I love a lot Who's That Girl World Tour. :giveup:

whos that girl madonna GIF

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.
  • Like 1

SOON

1. Drowned World Tour

2. Confessions Tour

3. MDNA Tour

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1

bionic

This tour opening is better than most artists entire backlog of live performance

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JolP24601

The Girlie Show, Blond Ambition Tour, and Drowned World Tour definitely have stayed my favorites. I think each really show off her evolution as an artist, have the best setlists in my opinion (I mean, Justify My Love on Girlie Show is my ALL TIME favorite Madonna performance), and are really solid tours. 

Bronco
40 minutes ago, bionic said:

This tour opening is better than most artists entire backlog of live performance

Honestly the best opening performance of any pop tour.

Madonna truly is the queen of a concert entrance tbf.

• YAAAS 1

Bronco

My personal ranking:

1. Confessions - it refined the blueprint she created on Blonde Ambition and is a masterpiece.

2. Blonde Ambition - literally the blueprint for virtually every pop girl on tour since. One of the few tours by anyone where performances & outfits are still part of the cultural zeitgeist.

3. Celebration - amazing comeback show, reestablished her as a pop icon after probably her weakest decade. Refined the Madame X era creativity into a very polished and inventive show. 

• YAAAS 1

faysalaaa

Confessions, but I wish it had a better setlist, there is alot of missing songs (She did not perform Vogue :shocked:)

And while Celebration is one of her recent best, I would say its the worst experience ive ever had in a tour. She has the AC off, and everyone wait for hours in extreme heat till she shows up, then she adds alot of fire to the show! I enjoyed the show on youtube, but in person it was misery! The whole show people were complaining and leaving, and she was complaining about the audience the entire show!

Edited by faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Crescent Bloom

I haven't seen all of her tours in full, which I really should get on it (lol), but from what I've seen:

1) Confessions

2) Blonde Ambition

3) Celebration (one of the few I have seen in full and the only one I've seen in person).

She very much pioneered the theatrical style of touring and she is a GENIUS when it comes remixing her 80/90s hits to the vibe of the current album cycle ("Erotica" + "Like a Virgin" + "Lucky Star" on Confessions tour, "Vogue" on Sticky & Sweet tour, "Frozen" on Madame X Tour, I could go on and on).

• YAAAS 1

Arcanum

The hand dance, the message...

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz

Blond Ambition supremacy 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

Drowned World is my first tour and that was so excellent, she was beaming there.

And then,  I also love confessions tour 🔥🔥🔥

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

JoeCool

I love some old school Madonna so The Virgin Tour I picked.  Even though I was an infant then she engrained in me with those looks she was as sexy and cool as can get.

The Madonna wannabes in the stands were a hoot as well.  I think when she performed Material Girl in Detroit her dad came on stage I think. The looks and the whole thing were very very cute 

• Like 1

JoeCool
On 6/20/2024 at 10:21 AM, faysalaaa said:

Confessions, but I wish it had a better setlist, there is alot of missing songs (She did not perform Vogue :shocked:)

And while Celebration is one of her recent best, I would say its the worst experience ive ever had in a tour. She has the AC, and everyone wait for hours in extreme heat till she shows up, then she adds alot of fire to the show! I enjoyed the show on youtube, but in person it was misery! The whole show people were complaining and leaving, and she was complaining about the audience the entire show!

I thought of seeing Celebration being a big fan and all and never seeing her in person.  But the late starts and time, money, and energy I just elected to watch the clips of it online.  

Plus yeah as you said I know she doesn't like air conditioning.  

• Like 1