💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Performs Americano

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Bowman said:

Mehhh as much as I’d love to see something in full I think people should mostly enjoy themselves rather than looking through a phone screen the whole show 

I never understand how people stand and record the whole show it just feels wrong :franminervini:

I hold an audio recorder in my hands out of sight.

I do it for not just me but for the world. 

I'm an archivist :)

it just makes me sad / bugs me more people don't do this. 

I love taping Gaga in full for every person here not just myself.

seeing Gaga is very expensive.  Especially the jazz show. Not everyone can be there. I'll be damned if I don't take sound back for you all. 

that being said, i scoured Twitter for live streams of the show and found 1 on insta, I recorded at least the last 12 or 13 minutes of last night. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, Nite said:

She sounds so gooddd, someone steal the mic feed please :traumatica:

See this is why I do what I do. 

Don't need to steal a mic feed if a Chica is in the stands with a Sony PCM 10. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, Head Empty said:

As for Jazz & Piano: in a perfect world the many iterations of this show got recorded professionally so that they could release a grand compilation of all the different setlists.

As much as I want to hope for that, corporate America / LiveNation / the forces that run these shows are not fan friendly, they are the opposite  -- they gatekeep data / information / content. 

As a bootlegger / taper / archivist I can't wait for some company to decide Gaga is worth preserving live. I have to do that myself. And I trust myself implicitly to accomplish that without upsetting anyone around me or disturbing people's experiences. Its a historical imperative for me. 

Right now we don't have a recording of Americano in full from last night.

Look how a neighboring fanbase is insanely spoiled --- the Swifties can watch nightly livestreams of the Eras tour almost every single night. In full. For 4 hours. If a tik tok or insta fails, the host immediately switches to one that is broadcasting. 

The sheer luxury of that if it was applied to Gaga's shows cannot be understated. I wish we had people willing to do that for the world. I'd have given a lot to be there last night or for any night of this tour but I cannot financially make it work. 

To have a person willing to record the show is huge for both the fans to see it and the documentation of Gaga's history as it happens.

(Apologies, guys, I feel extremely strongly about this stuff and it's like I gotta tell you all my inner thoughts because I believe them to be that vital.)

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

NoPaperGangsta

OMG I LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE I AM FED OMG OMGGGGGGGG

Edited by NoPaperGangsta
hail to Venus!

Nessun Dorma

I woke up to this and I’m still recovering from the emotion, I freaking love Americano! ICONIC! Her vocals, her performance, she was magnificent yesterday! 

Kindness Punk
  • Love 1

Gagaplayer315

Oh Americano the underrated GEM that you are :kara:

Also, welcome back :ororomunroe:

GQflCvhW8AA0qEo?format=jpg&name=small

• YAAAS 2

Aglaya

I just love how she referenced the BTW Ball choreo with her little gestures :saira: This is so nostalgic 

could mean anything
  • YAAAS 1

Nessun Dorma
30 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

As much as I want to hope for that, corporate America / LiveNation / the forces that run these shows are not fan friendly, they are the opposite  -- they gatekeep data / information / content. 

As a bootlegger / taper / archivist I can't wait for some company to decide Gaga is worth preserving live. I have to do that myself. And I trust myself implicitly to accomplish that without upsetting anyone around me or disturbing people's experiences. Its a historical imperative for me. 

Right now we don't have a recording of Americano in full from last night.

Look how a neighboring fanbase is insanely spoiled --- the Swifties can watch nightly livestreams of the Eras tour almost every single night. In full. For 4 hours. If a tik tok or insta fails, the host immediately switches to one that is broadcasting. 

You gave me something to think about. I’m that kind of person that get rides of all electronics during a concert, just to focus on the moment - a mindfulness thing. And I never really thought about that, but you’re totally right, the lack of alternatives to experience Gaga’s live performances doesn’t seem to affect swifties e.g. and other fandoms. 

And even though I love J&P, I can’t afford plane tickets + hosppedation + concert tickets, so it’s nice to have ways to experience it (thanks to kind souls) in the only way I can. 

32 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

(Apologies, guys, I feel extremely strongly about this stuff and it's like I gotta tell you all my inner thoughts because I believe them to be that vital.)

No need to apologize, that means you’re living by your values and doing what you genuinely care about in your life journey. That’s so brave and beautiful! 

Kindness Punk
  • Love 1

Not The Real Gaga

This makes me so happy :heart:

codymonster

Damn, her voice sounded very powerful in this!

Sneaky Oliver

Scheisse was revived for JWT and Coachella, Bloody Mary for JWT, Government Hooker for Enigma, now Americano for Jazz & Piano

Heavy Metal Lover and Electric Chapel should be next for the Garden Of Eden Ball Tour :firega:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • YAAAS 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Now Nad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Stupid Love and Americano have been performed at Jazz & Piano 

I wish she could add Marry The Night, it deserves a moment to shine after so many years 

So did she cut mambo Italiano

27monster27
9 hours ago, Head Empty said:

I was hoping she'd bring this song back, with all that's happening in the world. One of her most angry and political songs ever, while also being high camp. The song rejects the American government, and not being able to relate to the morals, culture and policies of your own country.

One of her best songs. It deserves so much more recognition :giveup:

Yeah I wonder if this is in response to that controversial poll that came out about people moving to other countries.

he/him/his

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

i hate this song :franminervini:

I mean coming from a Free Woman stan who hates Bad Romance, I will be taking this with enough salt to turn the Atlantic into the Dead Sea 

• Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

ARTPOP & FW too were performed 

Well…not really lol. She sang two lines from each