💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Performs Americano

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Head Empty
21 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Mehhh as much as I’d love to see something in full I think people should mostly enjoy themselves rather than looking through a phone screen the whole show 

I never understand how people stand and record the whole show it just feels wrong :franminervini:

Agreed. As much as I love watching fan videos, it diminishes the experience of the concert when everyone in front of you is holding up a phone all the time. Especially when you don't have seated tickets. I'd rather be present enough to make great, immersive memories instead of having a crappy recording where tons of phones are blocking the view anyway.

As for Jazz & Piano: in a perfect world the many iterations of this show got recorded professionally so that they could release a grand compilation of all the different setlists.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Enomis

She sounds fantastic. 12 years later. Unbelievable. She's on fire :giveup:

Edited by Enomis
Error
  • Love 1

Helxig

STOP OMG this is giving me a pang in my heart :bradley:

AND she's wearing a very BTW era wig

Her vocals even sound BTW era esque

I'm not going to hope this means anything but it brings me joy

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

ChromaticaBoy
6 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i cannot freaking believe it. when i saw the caption, i was thinking it had to be some jazz cover she hadn’t done before. wow

She still doesn’t know how to clap her hands, I love her so much:enigma:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • LMAO 2

Bowman
1 hour ago, Head Empty said:

Agreed. As much as I love watching fan videos, it diminishes the experience of the concert when everyone in front of you is holding up a phone all the time. Especially when you don't have seated tickets. I'd rather be present enough to make great, immersive memories instead of having a crappy recording where tons of phones are blocking the view anyway.

As for Jazz & Piano: in a perfect world the many iterations of this show got recorded professionally so that they could release a grand compilation of all the different setlists.

I’m glad you feel the same! It’s so frustrating seeing hundreds of phones everywhere, it’s kinda sad I think. I like to record some bits here and there for my IG story but for the rest of it I want to take in the whole experience. At the CBT I wanted to just dance haha 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
6 hours ago, Auralegends said:

The black hair :bradley: teaskng LG7.

Didn't she wear pink hair before SL came out?

Just checked, she wore pink hair on October 2019 and SL was released 4 months later. Hopefully it's not the same gap this time :cryga:

Sneaky Oliver

Now Nad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Stupid Love and Americano have been performed at Jazz & Piano 

I wish she could add Marry The Night, it deserves a moment to shine after so many years 

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Now Nad Romance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Born This Way, Stupid Love and Americano have been performed at Jazz & Piano 

I wish she could add Marry The Night, it deserves a moment to shine after so many years 

ARTPOP & FW too were performed 

Sneaky Oliver
11 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

ARTPOP? I remember Free Woman but they were never part of the setlist, she just sang them casually 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ModernEcstasy

You have no idea how much I’m smiling at my screen right now. I F*cking Love Americano!

Serving legendary Vocals too. :heart:

• Love 2

Rifek
15 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Do you consider THIS as a performance? 

same with Free Woman 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • YAAAS 1

Linus Gaga

looks like there was a small mistake in the beginning but she was probably just too happy to sing it :vegas:

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Love 1