Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what do you want for LG7?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

i would want an electro pop style, but dark, like a TFM 2.0. As TCB was the continuation to The Monster Ball and also the way to LG7, why wouldnt LG7 be a continuation for TFM? 

i would prefer at least 3 singles, with long videos, 1 or 2 similar to 911, i mean that you have to watch the whole video to understand what she is trying to say

For the tour, i would want it to be dark too, but something similar to a Rave as if it was the artRave, lots of lights, lasers, techno intercludes… and for the stage, a very long runaway, big screen, monstruous productions and big moving structures. a long setlist with a lot of songs but most of then shortened for it not to be hurtful for Gaga

knowing Gaga this is something that wouldnt happen, but what about an act ii? with unreleased tracks, 2-3 new ones…

• Love 3

Meredith Grey

I just want it to be a good album with a few videos, a tour and some decently cute merch. I don’t care if it’s German reggae with blue grass roots as long as it’s fun/good

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

RenegAde

I want a completely different touch production wise,  i love them but no mark Ronson, no bloodpop, no djwhite shadow. Maybe redone on a few tracks.

Also, a new creative director. Apart from the drama, richy is not a creative director he is a choreographer. Please hire someone that has a portfolio or experience with working with other people on gagas level. Or just someone new who actually has creative ideas.

Finally, No tentative ideas or teasing from her team, just release the music and let it speak for itself. 

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Quentin

Opera (not Winfrey)

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 4

rinasawachanta

I want it to be a MATURE album, one that lives up to the fact that this is her seventh solo album. I want it to be complex, without songs made for immediate and futile impact (Stupid Love says hello). Even if it's a commercial failure haha, I really don't care. I want an album that makes sense to listen to from start to finish, and that is worth having on vinyl. Of course, I always go for obscure sounds. Regarding producers/songwriters, the list that was circulating these days is practically perfect (I don't want to get my hopes up but it really seems true). In terms of aesthetics, I'd like good videos with great cinematography, that look GOOD, with cinematic quality (her brand new membership in the film world has to have given her enough contacts by now lmao). Then, I'm interested in more specific questions but I don't want to get too much longer.

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Agunimon

I'd love for it to just come out before I am middle aged.

• LMAO 4

Quentin
16 minutes ago, DiscoBro said:

For it to be released… SOON!!!

lady gaga GIF

Don't forget we stan Lazy Gaga

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

River

A collab with Ava Max and Madonna called Blond Domination (I'm Not Her)

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

SpanishChaosAngel
27 minutes ago, River said:

A collab with Ava Max and Madonna called Blond Domination (I'm Not Her)

that’s suspicious…

Butters Stotch

Gaga to be happy, have fun, enjoy herself and be as authentic as possible :holdmyhand:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

JessFletch

-Cohesion
-Bass, synth, MELODY
-No interludes
-No spoken word sections
-16 songs, short but highly replayable
-No filler songs (& no filler sections of songs)
-No features (or no dumb ones)
-Dance/pop-centric (NOT hyperpop)
-As few ballads as possible
-Lyrics that mean something, without being cheesy
-Some ridiculous/obscene lyrics, or turns of phrase
-Auto-tune in moderation (think HML)
-At least TWO songs that are showstoppers (think BR)

oh and Gaga to be happy lol 😇

⚫️
  • Like 1