Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

UPDATE:

Justin Timberlake has been released from custody following his arraignment for DWI.

After his arrest for driving while intoxicated or impaired on Long Island, New York, the 43-year-old "SexyBack" singer appeared in court for his arraignment on Tuesday, June 18, and was released from police custody shortly thereafter.

A source tells PEOPLE Timberlake, accompanied by an attorney and two other individuals, was handcuffed "with his hands in front of him" and wore "a black bowling shirt, light jeans and white and baby blue Air Force 1s"during the appearance at a Sag Harbor courthouse. His cuffs were removed after the arraignment.

"He did seem a bit upset," says the source. "Jessica [Biel, his wife] was not with him."

https://www.aol.com/justin-timberlake-released-custody-appearing-150723375.html

======

original article:

Singer Justin Timberlake has been arrested and is accused of driving while intoxicated on New York’s Long Island, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

The official said Timberlake was expected to be arraigned later Tuesday in Sag Harbor, on the eastern end of Long Island. The official could not publicly discuss details of the ongoing investigation and spoke to AP on condition of anonymity.

Timberlake’s representatives did not immediately return requests for comment from The Associated Press.

https://apnews.com/article/justin-timberlake-arrest-1980b6ad8d5ae6906f57fe9ef6b7fb18

still very fresh news, will add more when more details available :flower:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 6
  • Shook 16

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ModernEcstasy

• Economy

• MessyTop

• StarstruckIllusion

VOLANTIS

Eid Mubarak to Justin Timberlake. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 2

River

britney-spears-laughing.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 28
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

StupidLoveBis

Not him, who wants to steal the show from Gaga, who will making her announcement today :patrizia:

• Like 1

ModernEcstasy

Love how people here preach kindness and then kick a person when they are down and have no idea what said person is going through. 

I personally hope he doesn’t have a problem. It is a terrible thing for a family to go through

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

weed

Mess, so rich and still doing that 

• Thanks 1

Nutella

The drinking part makes this sad 😕

BUT we know that mugshot “is gonna be meme.” 🎶 

Hopefully someone pastes it onto Janet’s bare b••b. Lol 

• Like 1

Bradley

GGD wants to pretend this has everything to do with Britney Spears again 20 years after their relationship. :billie: I mean, I love Britney too but the behaviour is quite immature.

The selective reporting of news surrounding Justin Timberlake is being quite obvious - previously it was about how JT was 'retired by the fans' when his tour is massive and even additional dates consistently being added to it.

Edited by Bradley
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Red

Cry the police a river, sweaty

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 2

Modern Ecstasy2
19 minutes ago, Red said:

Cry the police a river, sweaty

Sweaty :messga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ModernEcstasy

The lack of sympathy for someone who may possibly have a drinking problem is evidence enough as to why Lady Gaga seems to hate her fans. 
Holding onto hate for someone you’ve never met over something that doesn’t concern you is a choice

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The lack of sympathy for someone who may possibly have a drinking problem is evidence enough as to why Lady Gaga seems to hate her fans. 
Holding onto hate for someone you’ve never met over something that doesn’t concern you is a choice

30f929fc920cc772b6a3b0e48a9b454ce5e8e49c

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 24

Nutella
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

His personal struggles with substance misuse shouldn’t be joked about (if that is actually what caused this)

but at the same time, he is a weasel who deserves public scrutiny because of the way he has impacted other people in the past…. 

& because he has now potentially endangered the lives of others by drinking & driving.

Two sides to the coin 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Because at the end of the day a drinking problem excuses drunk driving? You can be a drunk and still order a taxi/Uber/limo/driver. Having substance abuse issues does not excuse extreme carelessness, you're risking other people's lives. I'm sure if you got a call that a loved one will never come home to you, you wouldn't immediately worry about the driver's drinking problem. It's called being a decent person, and you don't have to be sober for it. We just all know Justin is not a decent person whatsoever. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

• RAMROD changed the title to UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!