Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

Katy Perry's Woman's World credits

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Edonis
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

He’s been having multiple hits even after he was exposed as a r*pist. Sadly, nobody outside of niche gay circles cares that he’s a sexual assaulter. 

some will even defend it! 

Mister G
50 minutes ago, tyler k said:

and it's a female empowerment song, like what? how you gonna say it's a woman's world and yet ur working with a man that's not only a ra*pist but controls many others & prob some we don't even know about! like bffr girl 

That's why most people don't take her seriously anymore.

StrawberryBlond

It's best to just wait until it's officially out before calling it. But if it's true, I'm rather disappointed that she's chosen to go back to Luke despite his reputation being well known by now (and that he's being cited as a person you only work with if you don't care about what he's been accused of). Yes, its been said that dropping Luke is partly what caused her career to fail but going back to using him would make things worse at this point. He's been out of the major leagues in pop now for his work to turn into major pop hits again. He hasn't written for Katy in 11 years so it would be a bizarre choice to bring him back now when the style of pop he made for her isn't even popular anymore. I honestly thought Katy was going to go back to her pop rock roots more, maybe even do more acoustic ballad stuff since that's clearly what she enjoys and where she could gain more critic respect and maybe even a Grammy. It's a shame that at nearly 40, she's still trying to replicate the success she had at 25. Or Capitol is, at least.

MessyTop
23 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's best to just wait until it's officially out before calling it. But if it's true, I'm rather disappointed that she's chosen to go back to Luke despite his reputation being well known by now (and that he's being cited as a person you only work with if you don't care about what he's been accused of). Yes, its been said that dropping Luke is partly what caused her career to fail but going back to using him would make things worse at this point. He's been out of the major leagues in pop now for his work to turn into major pop hits again. He hasn't written for Katy in 11 years so it would be a bizarre choice to bring him back now when the style of pop he made for her isn't even popular anymore. I honestly thought Katy was going to go back to her pop rock roots more, maybe even do more acoustic ballad stuff since that's clearly what she enjoys and where she could gain more critic respect and maybe even a Grammy. It's a shame that at nearly 40, she's still trying to replicate the success she had at 25. Or Capitol is, at least.

This, to this day , there’s no official credits, everyone is ready to crucify Katy. Let’s wait and see.

guacamole
22 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I mean, hiring a r*pist to produce a song about female empowerment is very much a Katy Perry thing to do lol 

IT IS :saladga:

• Sad 1