💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

hieronymus
8 hours ago, NATAH said:

for the first time in her career, katy perry has finally caught my genuine interest

i'm not gunna judge by the snippet, that cover is a SERVE and i'm gunna give it the fair chance it deserves!!

top 40 hit on lock!!!

such hope

• LMAO 5

holy scheisse

Delete - choosing to not contribute to negativity :teenidle: enjoy your new song Katy fans 🤪

Edited by holy scheisse
  • Love 1

lastpopicon
1 hour ago, Divine said:

I agree. Also, Gaga's branding is aging like a fine wine. Gaga once said in 2011, "I'm not supposed to be appreciated now you'll all appreciate me 20 years from now". In fact, her branding and image is set to be written like a legacy (for obvious reasons). She is becoming more and more iconic each day being the basis of "pop" of new generations of not just artists, but also people. See the streams of Judas (gaining new peak)?

That's why I am excited for #LG7 because I think she is coming back to "THE Gaga" that will make a significant impact to her discography and influence once more, also having a reminder to the public who she was once. Don't get me wrong, I love the previous eras like Joanne, but I am too hyped for the dark energy teasers now. I think she will reign supreme this time (because she is tired of failed album roll outs me thinks :smh:).

And not to boast, The Joker sequel is a locked hit. I hope Gaga's team make the right moves this time around because of the potential of this era can be a new peak higher than her recent peak which is ASIB! :heart:

Are you me? :cryga:

Her best form is yet to come, I can feel it. :tony: :traumatica:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Love 1

Alfonso

Finally lol! I'm excited to see what this new era brings thought the snippet doesn't really speak to me. The only thing I find crazy is how we still have to wait almost a month for the song and video to drop. It feels like too long and why post the snippet now? 

ajmsamuel
10 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

So all those leaked visuals are real :diane:

Some dm the tracklist hehe

kindest regards

Killa

Im living for the cover, i want a George Michael freak kinda video but with this Megan fox

Edonis

Wait, does this mean that the tracklist that leaked a few weeks ago is real as well?

phantasmas

dont like the cover but its not for me to like so thats ok :awkney:

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Micmaky

This song is so bad, I was expecting some real dreamy explosive pop but this could actually be a fully AI song. In fact an AI song I made the other day is far better. This ain’t doing well, I can guarantee 

• Like 1

Born This Way

Teenage Dream was a fluke at this point :mark:

Avada Kedavra I speak to destroy
  • Like 6

Abramovic

I heard the entire song and I am so disappointed. I really thought she would come back with pop perfection but this is nothing. It’s so flat….

Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

doppelganger

She looks great , and that's about the only positive thing I can say for now

julz

Kaaatty...just rerelease Never Really Over :bradley:

But, i still have hopes. let us see how it is delivered (music video, live performances, interviews, promo)

chromaticainmyhead

imagine she saw the Chromatica film and was like "I need a new single" and decided to go to the studio

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok