Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Swifties lying about TTPD variants

GagaGame

Featured Posts

King of the Fall
On 6/15/2024 at 9:38 PM, FATCAT said:

Taylor Swift is about to be Madonna of our generation, but for the petty and mean-spirited reasons :deadbanana:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Taylor and Jack are clearly high on their own supply of kool aid 

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

faysalaaa
5 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

Except for the fact they're playing differently is pretty much pointing to the fact their goals are not the same. :) Beyoncé could easily make 200 variants with a different bonus voice memo if she wanted to to stay at #1. She just doesn't care about being at #1. Taylor does = not the same goal. :) 

Well they both want power and status, Taylor does it through numbers and chart, while Beyonce does it differently. Lets not forget that Beyonce struggled in the charts for over a decade, which is something Taylor and her fans never had to deal with. So every artist will have a different way to reach that status and power.

Thats how I see them both, I find them extremely similar, which is why im not a fan of either of them.

Edited by faysalaaa

salty like sodium
11 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Well they both want power and status, Taylor does it through numbers and chart, while Beyonce does it differently. Lets not forget that Beyonce struggled in the charts for over a decade, which is something Taylor and her fans never had to deal with. So every artist will have a different way to reach that status and power.

Thats how I see them both, I find them extremely similar, which is why im not a fan of either of them.

claiming that beyoncé "struggled in the charts" would imply that she was trying to chart in the first place. which she wasn't. if she was, she wouldn't have released multiple albums as exclusive to specific platforms (apple music, tidal, etc.). the reality is taylor wants wealth and fame, beyoncé wants power and status. i consider those two goals to be different (albeit overlapping) goals. one is more superficial than the other

Edited by salty like sodium