Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Is GGD slow for you?

ElectricChapelR

Featured Posts

lance13

I'm spoiled. I love this site so much, I'm use to checking it several times a day. I've missed it. 

• Thanks 1

PartySick
4 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

Seems faster now. *knocks on wood*

I was unable to access the last few hours. 

It seems to be traffic or timing related. When mainly North and South American members are awake and online, it's slow, but when it's Europe/Asia/Middle East/etc members online, it picks up

Considering other sites that use Cloudfare are having the same problems, it's doubtful that it's GGD specific

5 hours ago, misha4ever said:

I don't want to know what will happen if Gaga announces something.

5 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

This place will be GONE :rip: 

The site isn't going down 

• Like 1

SevenWonder

It's been so slow I haven't really checked the site today. 

For me it's taking minutes to load a page. 

TortureMeOnReplay
26 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It seems to be traffic or timing related. When mainly North and South American members are awake and online, it's slow, but when it's Europe/Asia/Middle East/etc members online, it picks up

Considering other sites that use Cloudfare are having the same problems, it's doubtful that it's GGD specific

The site isn't going down 

Yeah Sniffies just does not load and Cloudfare is claiming they're broke :messga:

Rat Boy

Bobby fix this website thanks xoxo

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

ChicaSkas

It's taking me 60+ seconds just to turn the pages of this thread. 

Ugh. Back up your DMs, make sure you have the contact info on alternate sites for your friends. This is just a good idea as our creaky old ship enters a potential Rain On Me Tsunami. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1

PartySick
29 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Yeah Sniffies just does not load and Cloudfare is claiming they're broke :messga:

I did see that they've been having billing issues along with service interruptions :rip:

Well, we do have potential backup options and people/experts that can step in if needed. Not to mention the two mods that are very well versed on coding and software. So everyone just try to enjoy the moments cloudfare decides to have its sh*t together and we'll do what we can, I swear :messga:

• LMAO 1

Flippy
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I did see that they've been having billing issues along with service interruptions :rip:

Well, we do have potential backup options and people/experts that can step in if needed. Not to mention the two mods that are very well versed on coding and software. So everyone just try to enjoy the moments cloudfare decides to have its sh*t together and we'll do what we can, I swear :messga:

You noticed that about sniffies? :max:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

PartySick
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

You noticed that about sniffies? :max:

I have no idea what that is. Cloudfare has been having billing issues and their resources are spread thin it seems

Flippy
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I have no idea what that is. Cloudfare has been having billing issues and their resources are spread thin it seems

Lying Ancient Rome GIF by Domina Series

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Lying Ancient Rome GIF by Domina Series

Just looked it up

How dare you? :flippy:

• LMAO 1

lastpopicon
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Now it's fully back to normal. 

When I posted that the site loaded fast a couple of times but then it went back to slow again :giveup:

The melody that you choose can rescue you