Jump to content
lgbt

Pope says the Vatican feels like WeHo


LateToCult

Featured Posts

Born This Way

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

Run run with her top down baby she flies
Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicanne
10 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

huh? :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Borisapillar
16 minutes ago, Born This Way said:

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

One of the best ever

Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterJay

“To the left, you’ll see the cunty gates of hell- OH HELLO LUCCIIIII Child Devil GIF!!!! Happy Priiiide “

Link to post
Share on other sites

Killa
2 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

It's Rock solid:anveeroy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

thatfoxyfeeling
3 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

You made me remember the scene and now I have the urge to watch it. :anveeroy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

what is he saying? 
does he know that all people that live in that cuntry are hetero? like if the's gayness in the air tht's mean something.... like... they be having 0rgl3s or sth. 

I Am a Joke
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris

There's always the "ideal" and the reality.  For the catholic church, their "ideal" would be for every priest, bishop, monk, friar and cardinal to be straight.  But the reality is that it has always existed as an institution where shame-stricken closeted gay men can go without being pressured to marry and have kids.  Always how it's been.

For the pope to suddenly care about this is silly.  The fägurts are keeping you afloat, Mr Francis!  And a fägurt makes your dresses!

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

There's always the "ideal" and the reality.  For the catholic church, the "ideal" would be for every priest, bishop, monk, friar and cardinal to be straight.  But the reality is that it has always existed as an institution where shame-stricken closeted gay men can go without being pressured to marry and have kids.  Always how it's been.

For the pope to suddenly care about this is silly.  The fägurts are keeping you afloat, Mr Francis!  And a fägurt makes your dresses!

the ideal world would be when there is no more religion 
 

I Am a Joke
Link to post
Share on other sites

SlowLoris
5 minutes ago, PMM said:

the ideal world would be when there is no more religion 
 

Oh i agree, i meant the "ideal" from THEIR point of view (which is bullshit)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pharamon
8 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

me too, it was very insightful, makes you think...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

oh i know his old ass is a boys halfway house stan

sitting on his lap sipping diet pepsi
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy
19 hours ago, Born This Way said:

I've seen a Bel Ami documentary about this.

NOT THE SCANDAL :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

MonsterJay
On 6/12/2024 at 2:03 AM, thatfoxyfeeling said:

You made me remember the scene and now I have the urge to watch it. :anveeroy:

Is there a taste option? :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...