Teletubby

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

Keep it

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Sad 1

Flippy

:flippy: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

lavender blonde

Someone from my family had been booked to work on her tour before she got pregnant with her first child. I know it's giving "my mom works for netflix" and you don't have to believe me guys, but I'm sure she or someone from her team will talk about it one day.

I'm sure they must have had material ready if they were preparing for the tour. I think her having kids changed everything and she won't come back soon.

Versace

Damn so she’s basically keeping R9 to herself and skipping straight to working on R10 which means we can expect the album in 2035. Yup it’s official the Navy has it worse than any other fan base. 

Aren

I don’t expect her to release R9 before Anti’s 10th anniversary in 2026. If she doesn’t release it by then, I don’t think she’ll ever release an album again.

dimitristhe

The last time she released an album I was studying in university.

Now I graduated, I changed 3 jobs and I started using retinol everyday. :alsemanche:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • LMAO 3

SevenWonder

I think it's amazing that she's still one the most streaming artists alive, week to week, day to day, and she's never really released during the peak streaming era. (Anti, more or less, came out right when it started.) It's insane. 

RebeldeFaith

Is the navy still around? :selena:

Something something idk
  • Like 1

jimmytimestep

I honestly think she's just creatively stuck

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, jimmytimestep said:

I honestly think she's just creatively stuck

She probably feels daunted too - she must be under a lot of pressure. She can't exactly put a 6/10 out, after all this time and the anticipation 

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • Like 1

bim
9 hours ago, Edonis said:

I feel like it's not that she doesn't want to release music (since nowadays all the promo for a major pop release seems to be the 'drop and go' method). I think she just doesn't want to tour the album to make it profitable lol. Which I can get, she has a family now.  

She could always take the Miley route and opt out of touring if it’s not where she’s at. Plus with all Rih's other successful business ventures maybe album profits won’t matter to her. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out  

OT: I feel like this is the first time she’s spoken about music in this way in a while. Maybe she’s feeling inspired and it’ll come faster than we think. I’m excited either way. 

Is she independent now or on a record label?

Killa
12 hours ago, mamo said:

this is how I feel every time I say I'm going back to the gym...:billie:

edit: just know my ass phat af though ! 

Send location

Anderson123

I’m so scared that Anti came out EIGHT years ago and I still remember and feel like it hasn’t been that long. What am I doing with my life. :air: How is it been 4 years since COVID already.