đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Quintanilla's Killer Targets Shakira Next

RAMROD

Featured Posts

skaxboy

She is sick in the head. She betrayed her employer and brought a gun to a business conversation with a harmless woman. 

She should be in jail for life. I can’t imagine anyone giving this woman a job but she is absolutely insane to think any notable person in show business would will give her a job.

The only job she deserves in the music industry is to clean the Porto potties by hand at music festival. 

tumblr_pa10b5tUta1xw7h9io1_400.gif

• Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy

Imagine she gets the gig. I need that reality show right neow. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

RenegAde
Posted (edited)

Apart from being a killer, Iv always hated how tone deaf, oblivious and stupid this woman always seemed. Like shut up, you're lucky your freedom is even being considered.

Edited by RenegAde

himerosxo
Posted (edited)

She won’t make it out alive. Aside from the Latino community, there are others groups of people that’ll literally be waiting outside the prison upon release if she gets parole. There’s a reason she’s in solitary confinement due to threats from other prisoners. 

She killed someone’s 23 year old daughter aside from stealing thousands from her. She’ll rot in the hole she’s created for herself. She’s vile, deluded, insane, and a waste of sp*rm.

She deserves exactly what’s coming to her. 

Edited by himerosxo

dopega
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

But wasn’t she stealing money from Selena :deadbanana:

Maybe she thinks Miss Shakira won’t notice some missing money :air: 

I mean miss thing already has a problem doing her taxes so I guess numbers aren't her strength :anveeroy:

Borisapillar
19 hours ago, TylerMedeiros said:

I’m all for dark humor but posting THAT… girl, you deserve warning from admin. Gross. 

Girl c’mon the joke clearly wasn’t wishing for the murder of JLO

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, dopega said:

I mean miss thing already has a problem doing her taxes so I guess numbers aren't her strength :anveeroy:

She knew she was being cheated on by a mermalade jar being empty. I'm sure she'll know someone is taking her money :icant:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.