Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady GaGa marker drawing

SwirleyWehrle

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwirleyWehrle

Amazing work, i'm sure she's seen it and appreciated it.

I'm sure she can see a lot up on that stage, it's just hard to tell if she's looking at one from where you stand ;)

Ah I really hope so... I kind of have a sinking feeling maybe she didnt see it, because at the Monster Ball, she saw my drawing and actually called it out... but this one, she did not.

I'm guessing you needed a new set of marker pens after that :derpga:

Fortunately I didn't :'D I was even able to do a second drawing after this and I still don't need new markers

btw I am really happy to see all these nice replies xD thank you guys

SwirleyWehrle

Oh! I forgot to mention when I went to the Born Brave bus, Breedlove pulled me aside for a couple minutes and talked with me! He told me my drawing was "incredible" and that he hadn't seen anything like it before... I felt so flattered. /dead

SwirleyWehrle

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing this poster and wishing I could get a closer look. Wish granted! :worship:

You could have just asked me, I definitely wouldn't have minded! Hope you had fun at the concert!

You could have just asked me, I definitely wouldn't have minded! Hope you had fun at the concert!

I was in the seated area, so I couldn't have really gotten your attention. I definitely had fun at the concert!

SwirleyWehrle

I was in the seated area, so I couldn't have really gotten your attention. I definitely had fun at the concert!

Ohh, okay i gotcha haha. Aw well im glad you had fun ^^

Reductive. :derpga:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=41348#entry2229333

Lol, joking your drawings are amazing, you're really talented. I would love to see more work from you. :)

Archived