Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG & the Rivington Rebels

bim

Featured Posts

bim

After seeing Lady Starlight comment about a reunion with Gaga, it got me thinking, what if she tapped back into her original crew for an album at some point?

LG, Starlight, Justin Tranter, Breedlove, Darian, Brian Newman all creating music and looks and videos and performances together. An album titled ‘Lady Gaga & the Rivington Rebels’.

They’re all incredibly talented in their own crafts and it’s been inspiring to watch them all grow over the years. I’d love to see what they could come up with. I feel like some campy cabaret glam rock out of this crew would really knock my socks off. 

I’d love to hear other people’s thoughts on this. What kind of music would you want to hear? What kind of performances would you want to see? 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 3

Ultimecia

Lady Starlight's comment is such, such a good omen. :nooo:

The return of Gaga's underground artist side, I could not be happier about that prospect! :firega:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 11

Ladle Ghoulash

After the **** Justin Tranter pulled after the Nurtec ad, I would never work with him again if I were Gaga

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5

candydarling

would be cool but half of them hate Gaga

• Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, candydarling said:

would be cool but half of them hate Gaga

Idk about half of them. As far as I know, the only one that has beef with her is Justin. 

• Like 1

candydarling
3 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk about half of them. As far as I know, the only one that has beef with her is Justin. 

Darian too, Breedlove I'm not sure tho

• Like 1

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, candydarling said:

Darian too, Breedlove I'm not sure tho

Whose darian and what’s the beef? 

candydarling
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Whose darian and what’s the beef? 

darian darling, I don't know the beef, but she's besties with Justin and seem to be on the same side

• Like 1

EwanAye
41 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

After the **** Justin Tranter pulled after the Nurtec ad, I would never work with him again if I were Gaga

Wait, sorry, what happened?

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, EwanAye said:

Wait, sorry, what happened?

I remember seeing something that Justin said LG was never really there for the gays just using us for her own gain etc when the nurtec ad dropped. 
Quite an overreaction but most of us weren’t happy about the ad lmao. 

• Like 4
  • Shook 1

EwanAye
Just now, numb the flame said:

I remember seeing something that Justin said LG was never really there for the gays just using us for her own gain etc when the nurtec ad dropped. 
Quite an overreaction but most of us weren’t happy about the ad lmao. 

Urgh grow up Justin, gays get migraines too.

(thanks for filling me in!)

• Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 2

G U C C I

I don’t think this is possible. Lady Starlight, Breedlove, Tommy London & Brian Newman seem to be the only ones still friends with Gaga. Justin showed his true colors along with Darian and Gaga & Bo seem to have had a falling out. I think she had a falling out with a lot of other old NYC pals. 

Blue wig

Oooh, this is a coincidence, I randomly remembered a few weeks ago that Breedlove was one of the openers for the ArtRAVE, he was great, so I've been listening to "Sex o'Clock" a lot these past weeks! Didn't know him and Gaga went so far back...

But yeah, definitely, if he did music with Gaga again it would be great! Same for Chew Fu, his remix of LoveGame is god-tier :flutter:

• Like 1

POPANEINONEONE

Takuma Sato Slow Clap GIF by INDYCAR

Im sorry please forgive me i luv you guys so much