Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
economy

Dr. Pepper ties Pepsi as 2nd most popular soda


LateToCult

Featured Posts

River

It has been like 15 years since I drank sweet drinks:laughga:

It's either water or handmade fruit juice, I like to control my consumption of sugar.

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misha4ever

I will never understand how bad overall Murrikkkans' taste buds are, there are so many diverse foods and their top 10 favorite foods are junk foods.

Dr. Pepper tastes like sugary piss and Pepsi is meh. Coca-Cola hasn't been great either recently (and we use the real sugar here so it is not that, they're using less soda).

english is not my native language >.<
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA
12 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

I will never understand how bad overall Murrikkkans' taste buds are, there are so many diverse foods and their top 10 favorite foods are junk foods.

Dr. Pepper tastes like sugary piss and Pepsi is meh. Coca-Cola hasn't been great either recently (and we use the real sugar here so it is not that, they're using less soda).

I think for many of us, its merely familiarity 🥤

I was only allowed to drink diet sodas growing up,

and as a result, I find the regular versions revolting.

edit- curious to try the versions from other countries though)

Link to post
Share on other sites

LG10
25 minutes ago, River said:

It has been like 15 years since I drank sweet drinks:laughga:

It's either water or handmade fruit juice, I like to control my consumption of sugar.

Stop Talking Over It GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

homomo
34 minutes ago, Karl said:

It's a European pepsi drink, it's the equivalent to pepsi zero, so we have pepsi, diet pepsi and pepsi max. I hate it due to the crazy amount of sweetener in it tbh :messga:

Really? I find it so much fizzier than Coke, so I tend to prefer it sometimes.

0110100001100101011011000110110001101111
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
11 minutes ago, VTV said:

Stop Talking Over It GIF

1f09b7c04edc6d5d7bf53d1816d4e352c7b7ccf6

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

SOON

Is this only in USA? Cuz majority of the countries dont have dr pepper available

 

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
Link to post
Share on other sites

Notorious Bean

Nothing beats original Coca Cola in a pint class with lots of ice

https://open.spotify.com/track/7q1GGm2mBlC9hPWige0C6e?si=6b5319d0e3b44fa6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Stef666

Coke is the only valid option. Pepsi and Dr. Pepper may tie for 2nd but they might as well be 99th. :what:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr S

This is surprising. I never see Dr Pepper anywhere. It's always coke and sprite, and if no coke then Pepsi. So much so that you're basically forced to drink one of them every now and then. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Illuminati

Coke vs Pepsi debate is giving iOS vs Android, so arbitrary :rip: But wow Pepsi fell off hard in the US

 

 

While I'm not a huge fan of sodas in general imo Sprite is the best

Link to post
Share on other sites

Plastic Flower

Never understood why people like Dr. Pepper :poot: it's awful.

Drop it
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...