Jump to content
economy

Dr. Pepper ties Pepsi as 2nd most popular soda


LateToCult

Featured Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

I will always go for Dr Pepper over a cola if they have it on tap (except if it’s one of those fancy fountains where I can get a Coke Lime :enigma:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cody James
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

My no sugar sodas are:

1. Coke Zero

2. Zero Sugar Baja Blast

3. Diet Dr. Pepper 

4. Squirt Zero Sugar

5. Zero Sugar Dr. Pepper Cherry

 

You had me at squirt :pray:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga2645

As a Texan the Dr Pepper slander is appalling. She’s that girl. Coke Zero is my main though :staymad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaga2645
53 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Dr. Pepper is and always shall be the superior Soda beverage. 

Finally I see some taste! :anveeroy:

Link to post
Share on other sites

JustTea
8 hours ago, Karl said:

It's a European pepsi drink, it's the equivalent to pepsi zero, so we have pepsi, diet pepsi and pepsi max. I hate it due to the crazy amount of sweetener in it tbh :messga:

7 hours ago, homomo said:

Really? I find it so much fizzier than Coke, so I tend to prefer it sometimes.

There's only regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max in Finland. Never heard of Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Zero... :billie: Max is the best non-sugar cola drink tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

sarahb

Why do Americans like cherry flavoured things so much it all tastes like medicine :sick:

Do you feel him sir?
Link to post
Share on other sites

CameronSpears
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

Why do Americans like cherry flavoured things so much it all tastes like medicine :sick:

I'm American, and I have asked the same thing. idgi :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

HelloHangoverz

Shocked by all this Dr Pepper hate, I thought most people liked it lmao! But anyway my go to is a cherry coke/dandelion & burdock

Availability is not weakness
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...