Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess
13 hours ago, Auralegends said:

Dua and Taylor

If it's one per label, only Taylor

12 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Ariana plzzzzz

booked :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Lights Up The Howard Stern Show: Promotes New Single 'Red Strings'**

*New York, NY* – The Howard Stern Show welcomed pop star Lena Katina, famously known as one half of the provocative duo t.A.T.u., for an insightful and engaging interview. Katina promoted her new single "Red Strings," shared updates on her upcoming album, reflected on her career’s evolution, and opened up about her personal life, including her current relationship with former bandmate Julia Volkova and her life split between Moscow and Los Angeles.

**Progress on the New Album**

**Howard Stern:** "Lena, great to have you here. 'Red Strings' is fantastic. How’s the new album coming along?"

**Lena Katina:** "Thank you, Howard! The new album is coming together really well. It's a mix of energetic dance tracks and some really heartfelt ballads. I've put a lot of my personal experiences and emotions into it, and I'm excited for everyone to hear it."

**Career Evolution: Then and Now**

**Howard Stern:** "You've come a long way from t.A.T.u. How do you feel about the evolution of your career?"

**Lena Katina:** "It's been an incredible journey. The t.A.T.u. days were wild and full of unforgettable experiences. As a solo artist, I have more creative control and freedom to explore different musical styles. I've grown a lot as an artist and as a person, and it’s been very fulfilling to create music that truly reflects who I am today."

**Reflections on t.A.T.u.**

**Howard Stern:** "Looking back at t.A.T.u., what are some of your standout memories?"

**Lena Katina:** "There are so many. Touring the world, performing in front of massive crowds, and the strong bond I had with Julia. We broke a lot of barriers and had a huge impact on the music scene. It was a time of intense learning and growth, and I cherish those memories."

**Current Relationship with Julia Volkova**

**Howard Stern:** "Speaking of Julia, how's your relationship with her now?"

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I have a complicated history, but we’ve always had a deep connection. We don’t see each other as often as we used to, but we remain in touch and supportive of each other’s careers. We've both grown in our own ways, and there's always a special bond because of what we achieved together."

**Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

**Howard Stern:** "You split your time between Moscow and Los Angeles. How do you manage that?"

**Lena Katina:** "It can be challenging, but I love both cities for different reasons. Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, and my family and roots are there. Los Angeles, on the other hand, is where a lot of my music industry connections are, and it's an inspiring place for creativity. Balancing the two keeps my life dynamic and exciting."

• Love 1

doraemon

### Azealia Banks Stuns with Acapella Performances on *The Howard Stern Show*

Azealia Banks, the multifaceted rapper and singer, made a riveting appearance on *The Howard Stern Show*, delivering powerful acapella performances of her new singles "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula." Following her captivating performances, Banks sat down for an insightful interview with Howard Stern, discussing the surprise release of her double-A singles, the significance of "Wings of A Butterfly" as a trans girl anthem, her dynamic performance at New York Pride, and details about her highly anticipated upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*.

#### Striking Acapella Performances

Banks began her appearance with an acapella rendition of "Wings of A Butterfly." Stripped of instrumental backing, her voice took center stage, soaring with clarity and emotion. The haunting melody and poignant lyrics resonated deeply, highlighting Banks' vocal prowess and raw talent. The intimate setting of the radio studio enhanced the performance, making it an unforgettable moment for listeners.

Following the stunning performance of "Wings of A Butterfly," Banks seamlessly transitioned into "Tarantula." The rapid-fire verses and intense energy of the song were delivered with precision, showcasing a different facet of her artistry. The contrast between the two songs highlighted Banks' versatility, captivating everyone in the studio.

#### The Interview: Unveiling the Stories Behind the Music

After her performances, Banks joined Howard Stern for a candid and revealing interview. Stern, known for his probing questions, began by asking about the surprise release of her double-A singles.

“What inspired you to drop 'Wings of A Butterfly' and 'Tarantula' without any prior announcement?” Stern inquired.

“I wanted to break away from the traditional release strategies and create something spontaneous,” Banks explained. “Surprising my fans with these singles felt more authentic and allowed the music to speak for itself without the buildup of hype.”

#### "Wings of A Butterfly": A Trans Girl Anthem

Stern delved deeper into the meaning behind "Wings of A Butterfly," noting that Banks has described it as a trans girl anthem.

“Why do you consider 'Wings of A Butterfly' a trans girl anthem?” Stern asked.

“‘Wings of A Butterfly’ is about transformation and embracing one's true self,” Banks said. “The butterfly symbolizes metamorphosis, and this resonates with the trans community, who often undergo profound journeys of self-discovery and acceptance. The song is meant to be empowering and to celebrate that journey.”

#### Reflecting on New York Pride

The conversation then shifted to Banks' impactful performance at New York Pride, which had garnered significant praise.

“Your performance at New York Pride was incredible. What was that experience like for you?” Stern asked.

“Performing at New York Pride was a profound experience,” Banks shared. “It was a celebration of love, resilience, and identity. The energy was palpable, and it was amazing to connect with such a diverse and vibrant audience. Each song was chosen to reflect the themes of Pride, making it a powerful and unforgettable night.”

#### Exciting News: *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*

Stern couldn't resist asking about what’s next for Banks, prompting her to share some thrilling news.

“I’m excited to announce that my new album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, is nearing the end of production,” Banks revealed. “This album is a continuation of my musical journey, exploring new sounds and themes. It’s been a long time in the making, and I’m incredibly proud of it. I can’t wait for my fans to hear it.”

#### A Memorable Appearance

Azealia Banks' visit to *The Howard Stern Show* was a masterclass in artistry and authenticity. Her acapella performances of "Wings of A Butterfly" and "Tarantula" showcased her vocal talent and versatility, while her candid interview provided deeper insights into her creative process and personal motivations. The announcement of her upcoming album, *Fantasea II: The Second Wave*, added an exciting layer to an already memorable appearance, leaving fans eagerly anticipating what’s next from the innovative artist.

As Banks continues to push boundaries and innovate within the music industry, her journey promises to be as dynamic and captivating as her music.

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina Shines in Attitude Magazine: Unveils New Single 'Red Strings' and Reflects on Her Journey**

*London, UK* – Pop icon Lena Katina graces the pages of Attitude magazine to discuss her latest single "Red Strings," the progress of her forthcoming album, and the evolution of her career from her t.A.T.u. days to her solo endeavors. In a candid interview, Katina opens up about her current relationship with Julia Volkova, her preference for steering clear of politics, and how she balances her life between Moscow and Los Angeles.

**New Single 'Red Strings'**

Lena Katina's latest single "Red Strings" is a powerful testament to her growth as an artist. The song blends haunting melodies with poignant lyrics, reflecting Katina’s deep emotional experiences and artistic evolution.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is about the invisible connections that bind us to people and moments in our lives. It’s a very personal song, and I’m thrilled to share it with my fans. It’s a glimpse into the new direction my music is taking."

**Progress on the New Album**

Katina’s upcoming album is a mix of energetic dance tracks and heartfelt ballads, showcasing her versatility as an artist.

**Lena Katina:** "The new album is progressing beautifully. I’ve been exploring different sounds and genres, but it will mainly feature a blend of pop and dance music with some emotional ballads. I want to create music that people can both dance to and feel deeply connected with."

**Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her career, Katina acknowledges the vast differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her current solo journey.

**Lena Katina:** "t.A.T.u. was an intense and unforgettable experience. We broke many barriers and had a huge impact on the music scene. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and control. I’ve grown a lot and can express myself in ways that are true to who I am now."

**Current Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Despite their complicated history, Katina maintains a respectful and supportive relationship with her former bandmate Julia Volkova.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I have a deep connection because of our shared past. We don’t see each other often, but we keep in touch and support each other’s careers. There’s always a special bond there."

**Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina prefers to keep her music and personal life separate from politics.

**Lena Katina:** "I’ve always believed that music is a universal language that brings people together. I prefer to focus on creating music that connects with people on an emotional level rather than getting involved in political discussions."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina’s solo discography includes her English debut "This is Who I Am" and her Russian releases "Mono" and "Mannequin."

**Lena Katina:** "‘This is Who I Am’ was my first step as a solo artist, and it was a very personal project. ‘Mono’ has a rock-influenced vibe, while ‘Mannequin’ blends pop with electronic elements. Each album represents a different phase in my artistic journey, and I’m proud of how they’ve all contributed to my growth."

**Balancing Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Splitting her time between Moscow and Los Angeles, Katina enjoys the best of both worlds.

**Lena Katina:** "Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, and my family and roots are there. Los Angeles is an inspiring place for creativity and where a lot of my music industry connections are. Balancing the two keeps my life dynamic and exciting."

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s interview with Attitude magazine offers a comprehensive look at her artistic journey and personal growth. With her new single "Red Strings" and an exciting album on the way, Katina continues to captivate audiences worldwide. Her reflections on her career, her respectful relationship with Julia Volkova, and her balanced life between two vibrant cities highlight the multifaceted artist she has become. Fans can look forward to more heartfelt music and memorable performances as Lena Katina continues to shine on the global stage.

• Love 1

doraemon

**Lena Katina: A Journey from t.A.T.u. to Solo Stardom**

*New York, NY* – Lena Katina, the powerhouse vocalist who first rose to fame as one half of the provocative Russian duo t.A.T.u., is back in the spotlight with her latest single "Red Strings." In an exclusive interview with The New York Times Magazine, Katina opens up about her new music, the evolution of her career, and her life balancing between Moscow and Los Angeles.

**New Single 'Red Strings' and Album Progress**

Lena Katina’s new single "Red Strings" marks a significant milestone in her solo career. The song, a blend of haunting melodies and evocative lyrics, showcases her growth as an artist.

**Lena Katina:** "Red Strings is about the invisible ties that connect us to the people and moments in our lives. It’s a deeply personal song for me, and I’m excited to share it with my fans. The new album is coming along beautifully, with a mix of dance tracks and ballads. I want it to be something people can dance to, but also feel deeply connected with."

**Career Evolution: From t.A.T.u. to Solo Artist**

Reflecting on her journey, Katina acknowledges the stark differences between her time with t.A.T.u. and her solo career.

**Lena Katina:** "The t.A.T.u. days were wild and intense. We broke a lot of barriers and created something truly unique. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I’ve grown a lot since then, both personally and professionally, and it feels great to express that growth through my music."

**Relationship with Julia Volkova**

Despite their tumultuous history, Katina maintains a respectful relationship with her former bandmate Julia Volkova.

**Lena Katina:** "Julia and I have a deep connection because of our shared experiences. We don’t see each other often, but we stay in touch and support each other’s careers. There’s always a special bond between us."

**Avoiding Political Discussions**

Katina prefers to keep her music separate from political discourse.

**Lena Katina:** "Music is a universal language that can bring people together. I want my music to connect with people on an emotional level, rather than getting involved in political discussions."

**Breaking Down Past Solo Albums**

Katina’s solo discography includes her English debut "This is Who I Am" and her Russian releases "Mono" and "Mannequin."

**Lena Katina:** "‘This is Who I Am’ was my first solo project and very personal. ‘Mono’ has a rock influence, while ‘Mannequin’ blends pop with electronic elements. Each album represents a different phase of my journey as an artist, and I’m proud of all of them."

**Life Between Moscow and Los Angeles**

Katina splits her time between Moscow and Los Angeles, finding inspiration in both cities.

**Lena Katina:** "Moscow is home, with its rich culture and history, and my family is there. Los Angeles is where a lot of my music industry connections are, and it’s a great place for creativity. Balancing both keeps my life dynamic and exciting."

**Rumors of Reality TV Appearance**

Recently, rumors circulated about Katina joining The Real Housewives franchise. While these rumors have proven to be false, Katina admits she would consider the opportunity if offered.

**Lena Katina:** "The rumors aren’t true, but if I were offered a spot on The Real Housewives, I might consider it. It could be a fun and interesting experience!"

**Conclusion**

Lena Katina’s interview with The New York Times Magazine offers a comprehensive look at her artistic journey and personal growth. Her latest single "Red Strings" and upcoming album promise to captivate audiences worldwide. With reflections on her career, her respectful relationship with Julia Volkova, and her balanced life between two vibrant cities, Katina continues to evolve as a multifaceted artist. Fans can look forward to more heartfelt music and memorable performances from Lena Katina as she continues to shine on the global stage.

• Love 1

Auralegends

Sunday 23/06/2024
Dua Posts another pic on her socials to promote These Walls/Radical Optimism

2023-09-08-dualipa-174-12-f08-d100-b-hir

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1

Auralegends

Monday 24/06

Dua Lipa does some interviews with local (pop) radio stations about her newest single "These Walls"
Dua_Lipa_Interview_-_THUMB.jpg

• Love 1

Auralegends

Monday 24/06

Taylor puts the following picture on all her socials, showing her love for the number 13 but fans seem to notice a hidden message.

Spoiler

2+5+06 -> 25/06 -> Tomorrow

Picture1.png

• Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

charts coming in a few minutes :D 

• YAAAS 2

ImpossiblePrincess

global-charts.jpg

GLOBAL CHARTS - 24/06/24

Singles:

Spoiler

#14 - Geordie Kieffer - Nasty - 4,000 Sales

11ebd676333f8ae6f3d99c9cbfbc37d2.1000x10

Peak: #9 - Last Week: #13
total sales: 68,000 Sales

Spoiler

#13 - Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame - 15,000 Sales

Blue-Flame-Graphic-78603509-1.png

Peak: #4 - Last Week: #12
total sales: 265,000 Sales

Spoiler

#12 - Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon - 20,000 Copies

Shadow-of-the-Moon-single-cover.jpg

Peak: #6 - Last Week - #11
total sales: 214,000 Sales

Spoiler

#11 - Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay - 40,000 Copies

Image1.jpg

Peak: #7 - Last Week: #10
total sales: 219,000 Sales

Spoiler

#10 - Liz Truss - Do The Cabinet Shuffle - 45,000 Sales

360-F-569169134-Mw-Tk9rbmd-OIas1-Bz-Nsu-

Peak: #8
total sales: 165,000 Sales

Spoiler

#9 - Jiaffei - Crossing Borders - 52,000 Copies

istockphoto-628875016-170667a.jpg

Peak: #2 - Last Week - #7
total sales: 467,000 Sales

Spoiler

#8 - Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose - 67,000 Copies

Squidward-Nose.jpg

Peak: #5 - Last Week: #5
total sales: 331,000 Sales

Spoiler

#7 - æspa - Supernova - 84,000 Copies

Aespa_-_Supernova.png

Peak: #7 - Last Week: #9
total sales: 192,000 Sales

Spoiler

#6 - Azealia Banks - Tarantula - 100,000 Copies

38-facts-about-azealia-banks-1691917319.

Peak: #6 - Last Week: #6
total sales: 275,000 Sales

Spoiler

#5 - Dua Lipa - Falling Forever - 124,000 Copies

Falling-Forever-Artwork.jpg

Peak: #4 - Last Week: #4
total sales: 504,000 Sales - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#4 - Lena Katina - Red Strings - 175,000 Copies

bd3f82d3-9d37-4a10-b4be-ec4e579dbcb6.jpg

Peak: #3 - Last Week: #3
Total sales: 620,000 Sales - Certified: Silver

Spoiler

#3 - Cupcakke - H2HOE - 202,000 Copies

fbdbf06a9f8712357e827e2743e23a4c.1000x10

Peak: #3
total sales: 202,000 Copies

Spoiler

#2 - Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine - 224,000 Copies

yes-and-cal-single-cover.jpg

Peak: #1 - Last Week: #1
total sales: 833,000 Sales - Certified: Gold

Spoiler

#1 - Azealia Banks - Wings Of A Butterfly - 245,000 Copies

38-facts-about-azealia-banks-1691917319.

Peak: #1 - Last Week: #2
total sales: 487,000 Sales

Albums:

Spoiler

#1 - æspa - Armageddon - 312,000 Copies

aespaarmageddonmv_12846993266662f914bf3a

TEANUS

Happy to be dethroned by Azealia!! 

Congrats @doraemon!!!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 3

TEANUS

If we’re able to buy promo yet:

X Factor UK

Vogue

The Jonathan Ross Show

Jimmy Kimmel (Tuesday)

GMA (Monday)

Howard Stern (Monday)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess
On 6/18/2024 at 9:34 PM, ImpossiblePrincess said:

Label Budgets:

@bees and honeyy - $664,500

@Maria Brink - $1,000,000

@Grim - $1,000,000

@Red Velvet - $1,008,800

@doraemon - $554,600

@TEANUS - $779,900

@Auralegends - $1,041,200

@gagzus - $1,000,000

@CupcakkesWig - $735,200 

@Max - $1,000,000

ImpossiblePrincess
Posted (edited)

PROMO OPPORTUNITIES - WEEK 4 - 24/06/24-30/06/24

@Red Velvet @Maria Brink @Auralegends @bees and honeyy @Grim  @doraemon @TEANUS @gagzus @CupcakkesWig @Max

TV:

other TV promotion is allowed and is free, however these are the biggest exposure for your artists, some shows air weekdays, some weekends, you can book as many of your artists on these shows that have more than one guest, however each artist can only appear on a show once a week, example, an artist can't appear on Jimmy Kimmel more than once a week.

To complete the promotion, you have to write (or use AI) to write an article that explains what happened on your artist's appearance on the show.

Make sure to specify what days you are booking, you can claim a promo slot by replying to this post.

US/Canada:

Spoiler

The Tonight Show - $75,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Friday 28th June - Cupcakke @CupcakkesWig

American Idol - $100,000 (per slot) - BOOKED
(1 guest per show, Saturday, 1 performance) 

Saturday 29th June - Taylor Swift @Auralegends

Jimmy Kimmel - $50,000 (per slot)

Tuesday 25th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Watch What Happens, Andy Cohen - $25,000 (per slot)
(3 guests per show, Sunday-Thursday, no performance, interview only)

Wednesday 26 June - Cupcakke @CupcakkesWig

Saturday Night Live - $100,000
(1 guest, Saturday, 2 performances)

Saturday 29th June - Lena Katina @doraemon

Good Morning America - $50,000 (per slot)

Monday 24th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

The View - $25,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, no performance, interview only)

The Social - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest per show, Monday-Friday, interview only)

Star Académie - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)

Europe:

Spoiler

The Jonathan Ross TV Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Saturday, 1 performance and interview)

Saturday 29th June - Azealia Banks @doraemon

Saturday 29th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

The Graham Norton Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Friday 28th June - Azealia Banks @doraemon

The X-Factor UK - $75,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Sunday, 1 performance)

Sunday 30 June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Good Morning Britain - UK - $35,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Lena Katina @doraemon

Le Grand Journal - France - $35,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

On N'est pas Couché - France - $20,000 (per slot)

Wetten, Dass..? - Germany - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Saturday - 1 performance)

Quelli Che il Calcio - Italy - $15,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Sunday, 1 performance and interview)

Lena Katina @doraemon

Oceania:

Spoiler

Australian Idol - $25,000 (per slot)

Sunrise - Australia - $25,000 (per slot)

Azealia Banks @doraemon

Asia:

Spoiler

Sukkiri!! - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)

Tuesday 25th June - Dua Lipa @Auralegends

Wednesday 26th June - Jiaffei @CupcakkesWig

SMAPxSMAP - Japan - $25,000 (per slot) - BOOKED
(1 guest, Monday, 2 performances and interview)

Monday 24th June - Dua Lipa @Auralegends

Radio:

Spoiler

The Howard Stern Show - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Thursday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Z100 New York - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only)

Thursday 27th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

BBC One - UK - $15,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only, no performance)

Azealia Banks @doraemon

Tuesday 25th June - Lizz Truss @CupcakkesWig

Capital FM - UK - $15,000 (per slot)

Tuesday 25th June - Cupcakke @CupcakkesWig

Other radio station promotional appearances are free and for you to choose! 

Magazines:

Spoiler

Vogue - $50,000 - CLAIMED
(front cover, full page interview, Vogue YouTube video of players choice (life through looks, get ready with me etc))
1 artist

Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Vanity Fair - $35,000
(front cover, full page interview)
1 artist

Elle - $25,000
1 artist

Attitude - $25,000
1 artist

Brand Deals:

Spoiler

Brand deals can be arranged through @ImpossiblePrincess mention this account in the thread and which brand you would like to sponsor your artist and the brand will come to a deal with you, this will be a financial deal (if it is a high brand, you may have to pay them, some brands will pay you) it will also be a contract agreement, this means they might ask your artist to record a song for the brand/choose a song for their brand, make an commercial etc. these can be a boost to your artist sales and reputation in certain continents

Payola:

Spoiler

when an artist wants a single to reach the public, the quickest way to do this is payola, however, this isn't inexpensive and can also cause gossip websites (TMZ) to share this to their socials if suspected.

US radio Payola Tier A playlist - $300,000
(1 song per artist)

UK radio Payola Tier A playlist - $200,000
(1 song per artist)

Edited by ImpossiblePrincess

Auralegends
2 hours ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

PROMO OPPORTUNITIES - WEEK 4 - 24/06/24-30/06/24

@Red Velvet @Maria Brink @Auralegends @bees and honeyy @Grim  @doraemon @TEANUS @gagzus @CupcakkesWig @Max

TV:

other TV promotion is allowed and is free, however these are the biggest exposure for your artists, some shows air weekdays, some weekends, you can book as many of your artists on these shows that have more than one guest, however each artist can only appear on a show once a week, example, an artist can't appear on Jimmy Kimmel more than once a week.

To complete the promotion, you have to write (or use AI) to write an article that explains what happened on your artist's appearance on the show.

Make sure to specify what days you are booking, you can claim a promo slot by replying to this post.

US/Canada:

Reveal hidden contents

The Tonight Show - $75,000 (per slot)

American Idol - $100,000 (per slot) 

Jimmy Kimmel - $50,000 (per slot)

Tuesday 25th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Watch What Happens, Andy Cohen - $25,000 (per slot)
(3 guests per show, Sunday-Thursday, no performance, interview only)

Saturday Night Live - $100,000
(1 guest, Saturday, 2 performances)

Good Morning America - $50,000 (per slot)

The View - $25,000 (per slot)
(2 guests per show, Monday-Friday, no performance, interview only)

The Social - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest per show, Monday-Friday, interview only)

Star Académie - Canada - $25,000 (per slot)

Europe:

Reveal hidden contents

The Jonathan Ross TV Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)

Saturday 29th June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

The Graham Norton Show - UK - $50,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Friday, 1 performance and interview)

The X-Factor UK - $75,000 (per slot)

Sunday 30 June - Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Good Morning Britain - UK - $35,000 (per slot)

Le Grand Journal - France - $35,000 (per slot)

On N'est pas Couché - France - $20,000 (per slot)

Wetten, Dass..? - Germany - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Saturday - 1 performance)

Quelli Che il Calcio - Spain - $15,000 (per slot)
(2 guests, Sunday, 1 performance and interview)

Oceania:

Reveal hidden contents

Australian Idol - $25,000 (per slot)

Sunrise - Australia - $25,000 (per slot)

Asia:

Reveal hidden contents

Sukkiri!! - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)

SMAPxSMAP - Japan - $25,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday, 2 performances and interview)

Radio:

Reveal hidden contents

The Howard Stern Show - $20,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Thursday-Friday, 1 performance and interview)

Z100 New York - $20,000 (per slot)

BBC One - UK - $15,000 (per slot)
(1 guest, Monday-Friday, interview only, no performance)

Capital FM - UK - $15,000 (per slot)

Other radio station promotional appearances are free and for you to choose! 

Magazines:

Reveal hidden contents

Vogue - $50,000 - CLAIMED
(front cover, full page interview, Vogue YouTube video of players choice (life through looks, get ready with me etc))
1 artist

Ariana Grande @TEANUS

Vanity Fair - $35,000
1 artist

Elle - $25,000
1 artist

Attitude - $25,000
1 artist

Brand Deals:

Reveal hidden contents

Brand deals can be arranged through @ImpossiblePrincess mention this account in the thread and which brand you would like to sponsor your artist and the brand will come to a deal with you, this will be a financial deal (if it is a high brand, you may have to pay them, some brands will pay you) it will also be a contract agreement, this means they might ask your artist to record a song for the brand/choose a song for their brand, make an commercial etc. these can be a boost to your artist sales and reputation in certain continents

Payola:

Reveal hidden contents

when an artist wants a single to reach the public, the quickest way to do this is payola, however, this isn't inexpensive and can also cause gossip websites (TMZ) to share this to their socials if suspected.

US radio Payola Tier A playlist - $300,000
(1 song per artist)

UK radio Payola Tier A playlist - $200,000
(1 song per artist)

Taylor Swift - American Idol

Dua Lipa: SMAP + Sukkiri (Tuesday)

They both have Glastonburry on Friday

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 1