Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

CREATE A LABEL - ERA 2

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

doraemon

**Lena Katina Shines on Virgin Radio Dubai: Promotes New Single 'Red Strings'**

*Dubai, UAE* – Lena Katina, the renowned artist and former member of t.A.T.u., recently joined Virgin Radio Dubai to promote her latest single, "Red Strings." In an engaging interview, Katina discussed the progress of her new album, reflected on the evolution of her career, reminisced about her time with t.A.T.u., shared her thoughts on visiting Dubai, and revealed her favorite personality from *The Real Housewives of Dubai*.

**Progress on the New Album**

**Virgin Radio Dubai Host:** "Lena, it's great to have you here! We're loving 'Red Strings.' How's the new album coming along?"

**Lena Katina:** "Thank you! The new album is shaping up beautifully. It's a mix of dance tracks and soulful ballads. I’ve poured a lot of personal experiences and emotions into it, and I’m excited for everyone to hear it. The creative process has been very rewarding and I feel it truly represents my growth as an artist."

**Career Evolution: Then and Now**

**Virgin Radio Dubai Host:** "You've had an incredible journey from t.A.T.u. to now. How do you feel about your career’s evolution?"

**Lena Katina:** "It’s been quite a journey. The days with t.A.T.u. were filled with so many intense experiences and opportunities. As a solo artist, I have more creative freedom and can explore different musical styles. I've grown a lot personally and professionally, and I’m grateful for the continued support from my fans."

**Reminiscing About t.A.T.u.**

**Virgin Radio Dubai Host:** "Speaking of t.A.T.u., what are some of your fondest memories from those days?"

**Lena Katina:** "There are so many great memories. The whirlwind of traveling, performing in front of huge audiences, and the strong bond with Julia Volkova were unforgettable. It was a time of learning and growth, and it laid the foundation for my solo career. I cherish those experiences and the impact we had on the music world."

**Visiting Dubai**

**Virgin Radio Dubai Host:** "Dubai is eagerly waiting for you. Do you have plans to visit soon?"

**Lena Katina:** "I would love to visit Dubai! It’s such a vibrant and dynamic city. We’re currently planning a tour to promote the new album, and I’m hoping to include Dubai in the itinerary. I can’t wait to experience the city and connect with my fans there."

**Favorite Personality from Real Housewives of Dubai**

**Virgin Radio Dubai Host:** "We have to ask, who is your favorite personality from *The Real Housewives of Dubai*?"

**Lena Katina:** "That’s a tough one! The show is full of amazing personalities. I have to say, Chanel Ayan stands out to me. She’s confident, stylish, and has such a captivating presence. It’s fascinating to watch her on the show. But for this season alone, I have to say it's either her or Taleen Marie. Taleen is very vibrant and humble despite her wealth. I really would love to meet her if I ever visit or performed in Dubai."

**Final Thoughts**

Lena Katina’s interview on Virgin Radio Dubai gave fans an exciting glimpse into her current projects and future plans. Her new single "Red Strings" is already gaining traction, and her upcoming album promises a rich mix of music that reflects her artistic growth.

Edited by doraemon
  • Love 1

TEANUS

ARIANA GRANDE COVERS ELLE MAGAZINE, TALKS 'ETERNAL SUNSHINE' AND "THE BOY IS MINE"

ELLE-COVER.jpg

Ariana Grande has graced the cover for the newest issue of Elle Magazine, in promotion for her newest single, "The Boy Is Mine", and its upcoming parent album, 'Eternal Sunshine', which is coming this month. Ariana isn't shy to the public eye already this month, having launched the new era with a huge promotional campaign that has so far included media outlets in the UK, Canada, the US, and Australia. The single has taken over the radio waves and now, Ariana has taken over the magazine rack! The issue includes a full spread interview with the singer in which she shared beauty tips, discussed 'Eternal Sunshine' and "The Boy Is Mine", and produced a fall fashion wish list!

On utilizing fashion in her artistry and how she will do it for 'Eternal Sunshine':

"I'm not trying to recreate the wheel. I like to bring references from here - from there - from him - from her.......I like to make my output very eclectic. I never want to be defined as one thing and that hasn't changed. Fashion and clothes are the easiest way I can do that. I love putting on a look and it helping me fit into a role, whether that's one that I'm making up for a song or an album - like an alter ego; or me acting, I started on Broadway and Nick after all. And I think that's the case for everyone, well maybe a lot of people in some way or another. It's all about allowing fashion to complement you or what you're feeling or wanting to convey. With 'Eternal Sunshine' I wanted everything to feel intense because the emotions that I'm conveying on that album are anything but calm or stripped down. Timeless, but there's something in your face about it. I drew a lot of inspiration from the 90s era and how fashions and designs and colors were so bold."

How she handles pressure returning to the industry with "The Boy Is Mine":

"I take it one step at a time. Finishing the song and presenting it to the label was one day. I had this song and I kinda knew I wanted it to be the lead, but we had to convince the label too. Having shown it to them and getting such strong first reactions is the next check. Then I did my first video shoot in over 3 years. That was another step and another accomplishment. It felt great to be back on the set of a music video, but that's when it became real - we're doing this and this is becoming a story! Then putting together the cover and the release. Honestly by the time it's all done I'm ready for the reactions. It still feels like the first time in the sense of 'are they going to like it' or 'i'm still just trying to make it', but this time around I think I took that pressure and really utilized it to motivate the finality of the music, making sure every little piece sounds perfect. I'm proud of what we did and I'm not here to fit into industry role."

Her beauty tips and how she uses her own beauty brand to raise her confidence:

"The brand has to be authentic because that's my biggest thing when it comes to beauty. Authenticity is beautiful - it's raw, genuine, sharp, and unique. As long as what you're wearing feels right on you, then own it. I'm not one for standards or status quo and I love to dress down to be honest - be comfortable. I think being comfortable and authentic are the keys to looking and feeling beautiful. If you put yourself in something that you know you don't like or know you don't feel attractive in, it's going to show, in your walk, in your attitude, stress levels, confidence. If you put yourself in something that's a new look for you, are you comfortable with experimenting yet or do you feel like you're already your authentic self? If you feel validated in what you're wearing then you don't need my help or anyone else's."

On what she wants the media to take from her responses to scrutiny found in her upcoming album:

"Keep talking. 'The Boy Is Mine' was inspired by the role that the media put me in last year. They think I'm a homewrecker, they made people think that's what I am. I don't care to comment on that whatsoever in lamens terms, but I do care to warp it, take it, and make it into a catchy, bad b*tch anthem to make fun of it and to take the seriousness from it all. Here's a song that's gonna hopefully do really well, and if it does, I enlisted all these amazing artists to lift them up and bring them along with me to make this song and video - and now we all get to benefit from a story you created, but that I made my own. I will tell my story at the end of the day, but I'll gladly play the role of the bad guy if you need me to - because I know who I am."

Spoiler

@ImpossiblePrincess sorry this is late :messga:

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Love 1

ImpossiblePrincess

chart are being posted in a few minutes :D 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Love 2

ImpossiblePrincess
Posted (edited)

global-charts.jpg

Global Charts 17/06/24

Spoiler

#13 - Geordie Kieffer - Nasty - 24,000 Copies 

11ebd676333f8ae6f3d99c9cbfbc37d2.1000x10

Opening our charts this week, Geordie Kieffer's song Nasty falls to #13, the song hasn't received any promotion and the public are losing interest. Can the song rise if it receives promo, we will have to find out..

Spoiler

#12 - Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame - 44,000 Copies

Blue-Flame-Graphic-78603509-1.png

With a drop from #4 to #12, Roaring Blue Flame hasn't received promo this week, fans are still waiting for the next promotional appearance from Fiona Apple, however it has been silence this week.

Spoiler

#11 - Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon - 50,000 Copies

Shadow-of-the-Moon-single-cover.jpg

Dropping to a place at #11, Shadow Of The Moon has fallen on the charts because of the silence of Luna Luna over the week, fans are still waiting and many articles have posted about the rise of the star, is this song going to rise? 

Spoiler

#10 - Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay - 74,000 Copies

Image1.jpg

At #10 this week, Jiaffei, Mo Products Mo Poosay drops 3 places, this song has done good to be in the top 10, this is helped by Jiaffei's promotional appearances and her being promoted on Spotify and radio stations.

Spoiler

#9 - æspa - Supernova - 108,000 Copies

Aespa_-_Supernova.png

Debuting at #9, aespa, Supernova, this song has received lots of hype after receiving subtle promotion, is the song going to peak high if it receives TV or radio promotion?

Spoiler

#8 - Liz Truss - Do The Cabinet Shuffle - 120,000 Copies

360-F-569169134-Mw-Tk9rbmd-OIas1-Bz-Nsu-

Placing at #8, Liz Truss first single, Do The Cabinet Shuffle, this song has received a lot of exposure online, some positive, most negative, however her conservative fans have streamed the song enough to earn Liz a top 10 position, is this enough to bring Liz out of silence, we will have to wait and find out. 

Spoiler

#7 - Jiaffei - Crossing Borders - 140,000 Copies

istockphoto-628875016-170667a.jpg

Jiaffeo's Crossing Borders drops to #7, this song has maintained it's social media presence, however, after Jiaffei has been unable to do a lot of promotion because of her broken leg, the song has dropped down to #7, however fans are still waiting for Jiaffei to return to her release cycle. 

Spoiler

#6 - Azealia Banks - Tarantula - 175,000 Copies

38-facts-about-azealia-banks-1691917319.

Debuting at #6 on the charts, surprise release by Azealia Banks, Tarantula, this song has received positive feedback from fans, the song has received hype on Tik-Tok and on Twitter. 

Spoiler

#5 - Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose - 200,000 Copies 

Squidward-Nose.jpg

Rising to a peak of #5, Cupcakke's single, Squidward's Nose has received a lot of attention after promotion on mainstream TV and it's music video trending on YouTube and Twitter. 

Spoiler

#4 - Dua Lipa - Falling Forever - 205,000 Copies

Falling-Forever-Artwork.jpg

Placing at #4, Falling Forever by Dua Lipa reaches a new peak this week, thanks to her recent deal with Coca Cola, is the song going to rise as the commercial begins to play on TV?

Spoiler

#3 - Lena Katina - Red Strings - 225,000 Copies 

bd3f82d3-9d37-4a10-b4be-ec4e579dbcb6.jpg

Keeping it's #3 placement, Lena Katina's Red Strings has received more positive feedback and has been playlisted on the A Tier playlist worldwide on radio. 

Spoiler

#2 - Azealia Banks - Wings Of A Butterfly - 242,000 Copies

Reaching #2 on the charts, Azealia Banks' Wings Of A Butterfly, this song has received mainstream positive feedback for it's lyrical background and message. 

Spoiler

#1 - Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine - 274,000 Copies

yes-and-cal-single-cover.jpg

Staying at the top of the charts this week, Ariana Grande's The Boy Is Mine has received a strong promotional campaign and with the release of the physical single and music video, sales have kept the song at the #1 place. 

Edited by ImpossiblePrincess
Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.
  • Thanks 1

Auralegends
3 hours ago, ImpossiblePrincess said:

global-charts.jpg

Dua Lipa - Falling Forever
Jiaffei - Crossing Borders
Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay
Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon
Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame
Lena Katina - Red Strings 
Geordie Kieffer - Nasty
Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine
Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose
Liz Truss - Do The Cabinet Shuffle
Azealia Banks - Wings Of A Butterfly
Azealia Banks - Tarantula 
æspa - Supernova

Global Charts 17/06/24

Hide contents

#13 - Geordie Kieffer - Nasty - 24,000 Copies 

11ebd676333f8ae6f3d99c9cbfbc37d2.1000x10

Opening our charts this week, Geordie Kieffer's song Nasty falls to #13, the song hasn't received any promotion and the public are losing interest. Can the song rise if it receives promo, we will have to find out..

Hide contents

#12 - Fiona Apple - Roaring Blue Flame - 44,000 Copies

Blue-Flame-Graphic-78603509-1.png

With a drop from #4 to #12, Roaring Blue Flame hasn't received promo this week, fans are still waiting for the next promotional appearance from Fiona Apple, however it has been silence this week.

Hide contents

#11 - Luna Luna - Shadow Of The Moon - 50,000 Copies

Shadow-of-the-Moon-single-cover.jpg

Dropping to a place at #11, Shadow Of The Moon has fallen on the charts because of the silence of Luna Luna over the week, fans are still waiting and many articles have posted about the rise of the star, is this song going to rise? 

Hide contents

#10 - Jiaffei - Mo’ products, Mo’ poosay - 74,000 Copies

Image1.jpg

At #10 this week, Jiaffei, Mo Products Mo Poosay drops 3 places, this song has done good to be in the top 10, this is helped by Jiaffei's promotional appearances and her being promoted on Spotify and radio stations.

Hide contents

#9 - æspa - Supernova - 108,000 Copies

Aespa_-_Supernova.png

Debuting at #9, aespa, Supernova, this song has received lots of hype after receiving subtle promotion, is the song going to peak high if it receives TV or radio promotion?

Hide contents

#8 - Liz Truss - Do The Cabinet Shuffle - 120,000 Copies

360-F-569169134-Mw-Tk9rbmd-OIas1-Bz-Nsu-

Placing at #8, Liz Truss first single, Do The Cabinet Shuffle, this song has received a lot of exposure online, some positive, most negative, however her conservative fans have streamed the song enough to earn Liz a top 10 position, is this enough to bring Liz out of silence, we will have to wait and find out. 

Hide contents

#7 - Jiaffei - Crossing Borders - 140,000 Copies

istockphoto-628875016-170667a.jpg

Jiaffeo's Crossing Borders drops to #7, this song has maintained it's social media presence, however, after Jiaffei has been unable to do a lot of promotion because of her broken leg, the song has dropped down to #7, however fans are still waiting for Jiaffei to return to her release cycle. 

Hide contents

#6 - Azealia Banks - Tarantula - 175,000 Copies

Debuting at #6 on the charts, surprise release by Azealia Banks, Tarantula, this song has received positive feedback from fans, the song has received hype on Tik-Tok and on Twitter. 

Hide contents

#5 - Cupcakke - Squidward's Nose - 200,000 Copies 

Squidward-Nose.jpg

Rising to a peak of #5, Cupcakke's single, Squidward's Nose has received a lot of attention after promotion on mainstream TV and it's music video trending on YouTube and Twitter. 

Hide contents

#4 - Dua Lipa - Falling Forever - 205,000 Copies

Falling-Forever-Artwork.jpg

Placing at #4, Falling Forever by Dua Lipa reaches a new peak this week, thanks to her recent deal with Coca Cola, is the song going to rise as the commercial begins to play on TV?

Hide contents

#3 - Lena Katina - Red Strings - 225,000 Copies 

bd3f82d3-9d37-4a10-b4be-ec4e579dbcb6.jpg

Keeping it's #3 placement, Lena Katina's Red Strings has received more positive feedback and has been playlisted on the A Tier playlist worldwide on radio. 

Hide contents

#2 - Azealia Banks - Wings Of A Butterfly - 242,000 Copies

Reaching #2 on the charts, Azealia Banks' Wings Of A Butterfly, this song has received mainstream positive feedback for it's lyrical background and message. 

Hide contents

#1 - Ariana Grande - The Boy Is Mine - 274,000 Copies

yes-and-cal-single-cover.jpg

Staying at the top of the charts this week, Ariana Grande's The Boy Is Mine has received a strong promotional campaign and with the release of the physical single and music video, sales have kept the song at the #1 place. 

Congrats @TEANUS for your #1 streak :applause:

@ImpossiblePrincess I was so excited opening each chart position. This game is so much fun

Edited by Auralegends
  • Love 2

Red Velvet

Went for a detox 3 days ago, so I'm going to post what should've been posted those days starting from the 15th.

I'm like some kind of supernova
  • Love 1

Red Velvet

JUNE 15, 2024:

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The Authentic — aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'.

The 46-second teaser delves into the dark concept world of armageddon, mixing the use of analog horror and of metafictional supernatural themes. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrk6icD-1fEtECOSCIB0W

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Long Chat (#♥)' Universe Track Video – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa, the highly-anticipated K-pop group from SM Entertainment, has dropped a pre-release music video titled "Long Chat" ahead of their official comeback. The pre-release track video shows off aespa's fun, carefree, and sillier side of them and their discography. The song will come out in streaming platforms alongside the release of their first full album 'Armageddon'.

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The Authentic KARINA – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The Authentic GISELLE – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-aespa-Armageddon-1st-Full-Album-Concept-

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The Authentic GISELLE – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

Red Velvet

aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' Find The Authentic NINGNING – aespa 에스파 The 1st Album 'Armageddon'

TEANUS
5 hours ago, Auralegends said:

@ImpossiblePrincess I would like to sign Taylor Swift to Aurealis Records. Also didn't someone have Lady Gaga signed?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9bh_0mqscxO2VQTxdEBY

@Maria Brink

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS