❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lucas

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised to learn that the whole Scooter Braun story was a trick to boost her overall record sales lol.

• Like 28
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 6

apollorowling
Posted (edited)

Objective: Defend Taylor Swift.

Obstacle: Taylor Swift

Edited by apollorowling
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 11

Wet Fire

Just when I thought it can't get more embarrassing :icant:

• Like 5

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised to learn that the whole Scooter Braun story was a trick to boost her overall record sales lol.

it most probably was. remember when she said kanye didnt ask for permission of a song. then when kanye came with a recorded call she changed her statement to he didnt ask permission for a specific part and then acted like the victim when people started calling her a snake

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Mister G

Tell me you're desperate for attention without telling me you're desperate for attention. Pushing 400 versions of an album most people moved on from already. It's evident she's gone from focusing on quality to just quantity at this point.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

madmagical6

I'm probably going to get hate for this but if the content is good no one should need to do this. It's forced. 

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Anveeroy
21 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

She's coming for your magerate @Anveeroy :bradley:

:bradley:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

hieronymus
21 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Can someone hack the photographer's hard drive to see how many pics for artwork she took?

She's just releasing the entire photoshoot at this point. It would be like if Gaga used all the photos Nick Knight took for BTW as album art.

• Like 3

Anveeroy
Posted (edited)
Just now, Teletubby said:

why?:franminervini:

because she loves you, that's why she publishing this much variants :enigma:

Edited by Anveeroy
Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • LMAO 1

PartySick

It's just so weird to release an entire new variant of an album just for one "bonus" song.

Girl, release the standard, a deluxe with the extra tracks, and a fan bundled box set with all the special acoustic versions, work tapes, Eras Tour DVD, etc.

3 versions. That's all you need.

It is so painfully obvious how money hungry she and her people are.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

MajorMinus

I honestly cannot stand this. I enjoy Taylor’s music but this is excessive - not to mention that she keeps artificially inflating her chart status with these re-releases. It’s obnoxious and why I don’t care for charts anymore - they’re reflective of manipulation than actual popularity and success. Having a long lasting number one album sounds great until you realize it’s only that way because the same fans keep buying the same album over and over again…talk about an overinflated legacy. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Whigney Houstan
29 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

Can someone hack the photographer's hard drive to see how many pics for artwork she took?

Lol, I had the same thought

• Love 1

Red

She’s the EA of pop girlies

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 13

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again