💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Update: Taylor Swift drops 2 new variants of The Tortured Poets Department again

Teletubby

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Billaboard needs to change their rules because this has become beyond farcical.

:toofunny:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Louvre
9 hours ago, Siena said:

This is crazy to me when will it end? If Gaga, Lana, or any of the artist I respect start to do this with their new albums I would immediately loose respect. I'd rather them just not get a no 1 because this is just embarrassing. What will Taylor be remembered for 40 years from now? She is ruining any legacy she has and her goodwill with the media and gp is starting to fade. She will always have a large fanbase, but I'm starting to see a shift where people are starting to notice her bs. I really wonder what she will be remembered for in the future, because it certainly won't be her talent lol. 

I was thinking something similar w how hard shes trying to stay at #1. back in 2014-2015 when her and adele had 1989 and 25 both stay at the top of bb200 for like 10 weeks, there were only 1-2 versions of both of those albums available, not 34. Tay seems like shes trying to duplicate that success - or at least the optics of that success. You shouldnt need 2 new variations a week to be successful, taylor should know best considering it used to come so simple and organic for her. Like who cares that this was the biggest debut of her career, it was definitely not the most organic.

• Thanks 2

Agunimon
5 hours ago, LG7 time now said:

Idk what this is, other than “a fast food restaurant” where Gaga went after the Oscars

It is a fast food restaurant that serves "Americanized" tacos and other Mexican staples. It opens super early and closes late, so it's a place often times drunk or stoned people go to. People do not really think it is good food, but they will go and eat it anyway. They usually have new menu items rolling out at least once a month.

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 2

Ziggy
16 hours ago, Nacchi said:

Who is more pathetic, a business woman doing a great job or a bitter hater who wished, even in their dreams, their favorite artist did 1% of what Taylor achieved? :ladyhaha:

It’s Taylor get rich Swift…like I don’t really care who’s #1…this isn’t even a stan thing at this point it’s just…so desperate and also not good business since plenty of people are looking at her as pathetic lol like you can say wow great businesswoman but if it’s making people associate her brand with being cheap, money hungry and desperate…how is that good down the line business and branding? these decisions are shortsighted to the max. It’s giving Disney pumping out remakes of classics. Just so cheap and empty and exploitative. Idgaf about favs bc im not so childish; this is just depressing capitalism to look at 

Edited by Ziggy
  • Love 2

Mister G

I'm also having a hard time grasping why people are desperately trying to keep this album at #1 on iTunes when it's unchanged and doesn't come with all 30 extra bonus demos and acoustic versions of each song? Like why can't other people shine and be in the spotlight?

Panchecco

this is embarassing at this point but glad her fans get more music i guess

JorgeX
3 hours ago, Panchecco said:

this is embarassing at this point but glad her fans get more music i guess

More AI generated music lol