I appreciate you going through all posts and reacting to mine :hor:

You're welcome! :runhug:

With all thats left, hope Alice is #1.

Edited by A Real Panda
Typo

Anveeroy

4. Alice - 8.57

Alice.png

Highest Number: 11 @HiddenWeirdo @ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY @ElektrikUniCorn @Ultimecia @Oryank21 @Controversiaga @BELLYACHE @BeyerJ @joaouliana 

Lowest Number: 4 @Poltergeist

Comments:

Spoiler
Spoiler
  1. A wonderful opener that unfortunately went stale quick
  2. Great opener, but too short.
  3. Don't like the vocals but the beats is fire. Overrrated by fans
  4. She’s alright!! Wish she went harder but it’s a cute bop!
  5. Honestly I never understood the obsession with this song? But as the years have passed it’s grown on me.
  6. A great opener. Loved it on the first listen. Angelic feeling
  7. A nice dark themed song.
  8. Dance, great bridge
  9. House music club banger, I love the Freed From Desire sample which gives a 90’s vibe to the song. I just wish it was longer.
  10. Truly wish 'Alice' had been the lead single. Not a traditional pop-radio choice, but a true representation of the album, themes, and aesthetic with a pulsing, ear worm chorus.
  11. Phenomenal opener. I think it gets a little too repetitive, and I wish the final beat drop hit a little bit harder. Regardless still a great song!
  12. Would be a 10 if it had a second verse
  13. Definitely one of the more decent and catchy Chroma tracks, but it misses something - maybe it's too short or maybe a more interesting structure would make it work even bit more. Its lyrics are a bold statement for an opening track.
  14. A top 10 Gaga song imo. Truly a gem in what was honestly overall a little bit of a disappointing album.
  15. Much like some of the other songs on the album, it needed to be longer and have a bridge for me to fully love it. Nonetheless it's still a great song, one of the best on the album!
  16. Perfect song.
  17. I actually really love this one. It maybe should’ve even been lead single. When I listen back to it now it takes me back to quarantine listening to the album for the first time.
  18. Alice should have been the first single with a dark Alice in Wonderland theme music video.
  19. Love the intro, lyrics and the whole concept of the song. The pre chorus kinda reminds me of Aura.
  20. My jaw dropped when I heard the start of this song

Participants: 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 3

Anveeroy

ALICE IS OUT!!!

Anveeroy

TOP 3

1e8a0fcead7e68f1bed535e7241d1a2b24629d12

Replay 

Babylon

• YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

calmar

Nice run Alice. Nice run.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

CAPRISONGS
Just now, Anveeroy said:

4. Alice - 8.57

Alice.png

Highest Number: 11 @HiddenWeirdo @ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY @ElektrikUniCorn @Ultimecia @Oryank21 @Controversiaga @BELLYACHE @BeyerJ @joaouliana 

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler
  5. Honestly I never understood the obsession with this song? But as the years have passed it’s grown on me.
  8. Dance, great bridge
  9. House music club banger, I love the Freed From Desire sample which gives a 90’s vibe to the song. I just wish it was longer.
  10. Truly wish 'Alice' had been the lead single. Not a traditional pop-radio choice, but a true representation of the album, themes, and aesthetic with a pulsing, ear worm chorus.
  11. Phenomenal opener. I think it gets a little too repetitive, and I wish the final beat drop hit a little bit harder. Regardless still a great song!
  13. Definitely one of the more decent and catchy Chroma tracks, but it misses something - maybe it's too short or maybe a more interesting structure would make it work even bit more. Its lyrics are a bold statement for an opening track.
  14. A top 10 Gaga song imo. Truly a gem in what was honestly overall a little bit of a disappointing album.
  15. Much like some of the other songs on the album, it needed to be longer and have a bridge for me to fully love it. Nonetheless it's still a great song, one of the best on the album!
  16. Perfect song.
  17. I actually really love this one. It maybe should’ve even been lead single. When I listen back to it now it takes me back to quarantine listening to the album for the first time.
  18. Alice should have been the first single with a dark Alice in Wonderland theme music video.
  19. Love the intro, lyrics and the whole concept of the song. The pre chorus kinda reminds me of Aura.

Participants: 

i knew you were deceiving us with the alice gif!:huntyga:

• LMAO 1

Sherry
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Here we go,,,

Get outta here A-yo

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 1

CAPRISONGS
Just now, Anveeroy said:

TOP 3

1e8a0fcead7e68f1bed535e7241d1a2b24629d12

Replay 

Babylon

1. Replay

2. Babylon

3. 911

STOP THE COUNT

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

BrB

Top 3 we deserved

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • YAAAS 1

Cello

1. 911

2. Replay

3. Babylon

all bops

she/her 💗 free my mind

WhiteWitch

This is literally my holy trinity in the album lol yassss

• YAAAS 1

Sherry
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

4. Alice - 8.57

Alice.png

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler
  8. Dance, great bridge
  16. Perfect song.

Participants: 

Alice should’ve been in top 3 but I’m not mad at it.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

A Real Panda
Just now, Anveeroy said:

ALICE IS OUT!!!

Just after I said that Alice should be #1 :cryga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1