Featured Posts

Anveeroy

:vegas:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

franminervini
2 minutes ago, Auralegends said:

She was afraid to make an error while performance such masterpiece :vegas:

#period #facts #learnyoursh*t

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Thanks 1

Anveeroy

10. Stupid Love - 7.12

Stupid-Love.png

Highest Number: 11 @TheFriend

Lowest Number: 3 @littlepotter

Comments:

Spoiler
  1. Amazing pop song. Never understood the hate it got.
  2. She's so bad at picking lead singles
  3. Cute comeback single but aged like milk.
  4. Great as lead single, The thing is when you listen to it non stop it gets boring quickly
  5. They could NEVER make me hate you
  6. Didn’t deserve all the hate it got! It’s fun and cute!
  7. The song that really defined Chromatica for me. The beats, the energy in this song is just topnotch. I wish the music video was also shot in professional camera.
  8. Hate the genetic dead horse noise production,never thought Gaga will use this genetic sound, worst lead single of Gaga ever but still a bop
  9. Feels nostalgic, I was stuck at home with my parents and the pandemic happening and summer came really early as it was warm at home. I’d play this all the time. Pop perfect!
  10. Overly hated for being the lead single, but I think Stupid Love is a fun pop song (for what it is). Had it not been the lead, maybe it would be remembered better?
  11. It’s fine. I don’t care for the lyrics and the chorus sucks. Prechorus is amazing and the bridge/build up to the final chorus is great. It’s a 8.5 live tho. The live version is amazinggggg
  12. I'm sorry, I hate the "screaming cat" sampling with passion. It's outdated and ruins this goregous, heavy beat; which by itself sounds like a love child of BTW and ARTPOP. I enjoy this track most of the time anyway, I just wouldn't consider it a classic/representative Gaga song.
  13. I love the synths and production in general, aside from the "chorus" (personally can't stand the high pitched trop pop vocals, seems very dated) and the lyrics are not on Gaga's usual level.
  14. Stupid Love is a bop and that’s a fact. I danced my ass off at TCB
  15. I think it’s okay but it’s not a standout on the album to me, also some of the lyrics are a bit silly like what is stupid love.
  16. Cute first single I like it, its cute
  17. Generic for Gaga standards but it’s still a great song. Love the rhythm and her voice sounds great.

Participants: 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

Sherry
2 minutes ago, BrB said:

I will stand my ground cause I'm hard on the outside :trollga:

We will give you time :poot:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

Anveeroy
Just now, Anveeroy said:

I'm sorry, I hate the "screaming cat" sampling with passion.

:huntyga:

huttont

Noooo yall. My lazy a** didn’t submit my rates.

Top 5 please…Enigma, Replay, Babylon, 911, and ROM/Alice

• Love 1

Sherry
Just now, Anveeroy said:

10. Stupid Love - 7.12

Stupid-Love.png

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents
  4. Great as lead single, The thing is when you listen to it non stop it gets boring quickly
  7. The song that really defined Chromatica for me. The beats, the energy in this song is just topnotch. I wish the music video was also shot in professional camera.
  8. Hate the genetic dead horse noise production,never thought Gaga will use this genetic sound, worst lead single of Gaga ever but still a bop
  9. Feels nostalgic, I was stuck at home with my parents and the pandemic happening and summer came really early as it was warm at home. I’d play this all the time. Pop perfect!
  10. Overly hated for being the lead single, but I think Stupid Love is a fun pop song (for what it is). Had it not been the lead, maybe it would be remembered better?
  11. It’s fine. I don’t care for the lyrics and the chorus sucks. Prechorus is amazing and the bridge/build up to the final chorus is great. It’s a 8.5 live tho. The live version is amazinggggg
  12. I'm sorry, I hate the "screaming cat" sampling with passion. It's outdated and ruins this goregous, heavy beat; which by itself sounds like a love child of BTW and ARTPOP. I enjoy this track most of the time anyway, I just wouldn't consider it a classic/representative Gaga song.
  13. I love the synths and production in general, aside from the "chorus" (personally can't stand the high pitched trop pop vocals, seems very dated) and the lyrics are not on Gaga's usual level.
  15. I think it’s okay but it’s not a standout on the album to me, also some of the lyrics are a bit silly like what is stupid love.
  17. Generic for Gaga standards but it’s still a great song. Love the rhythm and her voice sounds great.

Participants: 

Dance Party Dancing GIF
FINALLYYYYYY. It’s not time to free this song from chainsssss

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • LMAO 2

CAPRISONGS
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

10. Stupid Love - 7.12

Stupid-Love.png

Comments:

Hide contents

Participants: 

took a while...

• Sad 1

GagaGame

Guys how does this work I'm so lost rn :cryga:

LG7? CANCELLED

franminervini
Just now, Sherry said:

Dance Party Dancing GIF
FINALLYYYYYY. It’s not time to free this song from chainsssss

Attacking the song with its own lyrics... so mean!

• LMAO 1

ARTPOPe

Choosing Stupid Love over Alice as the lead will always be a mystery to me :wtfga:

Stream The Love Invention
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

franminervini
Just now, ARTPOPe said:

Choosing Stupid Love over Alice as the lead will always be a mystery to me :wtfga:

#KindnessPunks :anveeroy: