💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Halloween Horror Nights

RichAssPiss

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss
Posted (edited)

According to this Orlando vlogger who formerly worked at Disney and has a lot of ties to theme park enployees, there was supposed to be a Gaga attraction at Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios this year, but plans fell through. 

Previously there was a The Weeknd house at the event and a Billie Eilish one was announced but ultimately scrapped due to COVID shutdowns. 

This is interesting for a few reasons. First, it suggests the coming album IS darker and would possibly make sense with a horror attraction. It also seems to suggest timing-wise the album would be out for fall. Unless its dissolution reflects an album delay.

Starts at 16:37

Edited by RichAssPiss
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 17

Reality

Maybe it could’ve been for Joker 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 9

Stef666

Whatever it is I'm ready for dark music.

• YAAAS 1

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Gaga attraction at Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios this year, but plans fell through

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 24

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

According to this Orlando vlogger who formerly worked at Disney and has a lot of ties to theme park enployees, there was supposed to be a Gaga attraction at Halloween Horror Nights in Universal Studios this year, but plans fell through. 

Previously there was a The Weeknd house at the event and a Billie Eilish one was announced but ultimately scrapped due to COVID shutdowns. 

This is interesting for a few reasons. First, it suggests the coming album IS darker and would possibly make sense with a horror attraction. It also seems to suggest timing-wise the album would be out for fall. Unless its dissolution reflects an album delay.

Starts at 16:37

1st, why were you watching this? :huntyga:

2nd, so he literally just said it would be next year? That's strange...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Wet Fire
Posted (edited)

So Gaga, The Weeknd and Billie all went with fortnite festival. They also wanted to go with this? Truly the holy trinity of modern pop :stalkga:

Edited by Wet Fire
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

Ayyyy, I used to work that event. House plans fall through all the time, but they try to keep relationships with the people they make initial deals with, so a Gaga house could definitely pop back up if she's interested. It'd be killer; what I saw of Billie's house was rad so I'm sure a Gaga one would slay. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 6
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

RichAssPiss
11 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

1st, why were you watching this? :huntyga:

2nd, so he literally just said it would be next year? That's strange...

No. He said Poseidon something, a different house, would be next year. Not Gaga, sadly.

I have decompressing rituals which involve videos about things I know nothing about and cannot feel strongly about. One of those categories is theme parks. 

• Love 1
  • Shook 1

CatelynnMarie

a Gaga themed anything at hhn would absolutely SLAM :giveup:

im kinda shook about this actually 

• Like 2

Davidsdaze

Imagine the Bad romance all white latex ladies stalking you and jump scaring you?? 

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

Inb4 it was Top Gun Maverick themed. 

Meme Harold GIF by Aeromexico

• LMAO 5

ThisGuyTony

Music plans always falling thru but Haus Labs and Nurtec ads always go perfectly planned  :icant:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

TwistedTeeth
Posted (edited)

Hollywood Horror Nights did technically have a Lady Gaga portion in 2016 when they did the American Horror Story theme then

It starts at 4:13 and sometimes an actor in a Countess costume pops out with a knife even though The Countess doesn't use a knife to kill :ladyhaha:

Edited by TwistedTeeth
LG7我们真的来喽(゜▽゜)🎉
  • Shook 1

TheBadRomancer

am I tripping or does this come up every year