question

Favourite moments from Gaga: CHROMATICA BALL...

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25
7 hours ago, monketsharona said:

BR/JD/PF opening was so thrilling living live at the stadium with flames

I was so drawn into that opening act. The ultimate 1-2-3 punch! And I was ok with JD being shortened :huntyga:

ChromaticaBoy
55 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I was so drawn into that opening act. The ultimate 1-2-3 punch! And I was ok with JD being shortened :huntyga:

She really said: “F*ck off I’m going to burn my three greatest hits right away”.

She has so many great hits she doesn’t need these three to fill the remaining 1,5 hrs:enigma:

• Shook 1

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

This concert film is such an incredible piece of art. I agree with all of your highlights. And yes,

Such a beautiful recap. I'm real happy that you got to embrace it in person aswell. 

love the camera angle facing the croud after she says: “Could you pull me out of this alive?”, with Gaga in the bottom-right and the whole stadium watching, gives me chills just writing about it.

Yes that particular shot could be a poster. Very dark but symbolic that one.

but the way she moves her fingers as she brings out her left arm from the “sculpture-dress” freaks me out, she truly looks like an alien.

That was such a cool little detail. I love when she does those little nerdy references haha.

911 was one of the stars of the show and the editing was incredible. Made me wish she continued with the second part of the song… though the choreo must have been exhausting

Yeah that choreo was intense, so I get why it was shortened. Probably my top 3 performance (editing-wise)

While the editing was fast and snappy and some people were a little overwhelmed by it, I think it was intentional. I

Ditto! That too made me feel like I was right there. Also those flames were huge! 

feels like they undestand each other just by looking at each other. It was too beautiful I took pictures of this moment.

Some of those dancers been with her since TMB/BTW, so you could definitely see the friendship. Very sweet moment indeed. 

I can’t help but scream “MOTHEEEEER” when Gaga goes back to the main stage and makes her little groove dance on the runway.

I live for that instrumental outro. Her band were giving full jazz/funk nightclub.

Hold My Hand was such a perfect encore. In this concert film they really took the best out of it and brought it to a higher level. I love the mix and the editing.

HMH is not particularly my favourite Gaga song, but here it was felt elevated and sort of poetic. More raw!

Slight chills watching it I'll admit especially the lyric.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Love 1

chathonnete
Posted (edited)

I was surprised by how impactful and powerful Angel Down sounds live and in a stadium, it was one of my fav moments of the movie. + seing LG professionally filmed made me release how tiny and yet powerful she is. She's the best performer of our generation, period.

Edited by chathonnete

Starmie25
7 hours ago, D1SC0STICK said:

But, on a side note: why did they cut so much of her speeches during the piano part? In real she talked so much more, which made the crowd feel more connected in some way

I know what you mean, beautiful chats with the audience but it probably just took up too much runtime. Also maybe they didn't want to bring up the pandemic again since the film was coming out 2 years later lol dunno.

Starmie25
52 minutes ago, chathonnete said:

how impactful and powerful Angel Down sounds live and in a stadium

That song is top 3 on Joanne. 

• Love 1