Dennis 8,391 Posted May 29, 2024 Share Posted May 29, 2024 Just now, PartySick said: Call me a bastard but I don't even think about the Oct 7th attack anymore. Israel's carried out 30+ 10/7's worth of attacks since then, that is what we should be focusing on No I don't think you're a bastard for that, I think humans are inheritently subjective, and human memory itself is subjective and favors recency. But for me, nothing can ever nullify a wrong done to innocent people. And having people in my entourage who feel strongly about this, I'm always mindful to not disregard their valid grievances about this. And it's bigger than October 7th. The level of vitrial that has ensued is probably a bigger problem than October 7th itself. Acknowledging all painful experiences doesn't cost a thing. And I'm happy to do that. We don't have a quota for the amount of people we can sympathize with. If anything, it makes any criticism of the Israeli government reasonate more with those people once you show them that you actually value their lives just as much. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Didymus 34,380 Posted May 29, 2024 Share Posted May 29, 2024 10 hours ago, PartySick said: In case anyone had any more qualms about risking Trump, remember that his supporters are out here signing missiles that'll kill innocent people and Biden stopped arms shipments to Israel when it was discovered that American made bombs were being used to kill civilians. ? False. It was a performative pause of a single shipment, he already approved the next one. Also, "when it was discovered..." is misleading. When the state department report came out, it included the statement that arms shipments would in fact continue and that it changed nothing, as sufficient information was still lacking (total bs of course). I get what you're saying but I think it's wrong to suggest that a vote for Biden is a vote for peace. Voting for either of those idiots is a vote for a continuation of the genocide and that is a fact. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MOT 3,664 Posted May 29, 2024 Share Posted May 29, 2024 It's not easy for GOP politicians to shock me any more, such are the depths to which they have sunk, but congratulations to Nikki Haley, she's got me with that one. That was simply appalling. Who exactly is it you want them to finish, Nikki ? I know Trump has said that Haley is not under consideration to be his running mate, but I suspect that's what this is about. She wants that position and she is signalling to Trump that she has no limits. It's gonna be hard for anyone else to match that level of depravity. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PunkTheFunk 125,734 Posted May 29, 2024 Share Posted May 29, 2024 Disgusting Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted May 29, 2024 Share Posted May 29, 2024 This is absolutely sinister and disturbing. What the f Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,713 Posted May 29, 2024 Share Posted May 29, 2024 "finish them" the level of craziness is unreal My boobs are hopelessly huge Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.