Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Nikki Haley signs Israeli missiles


alsemanche

Featured Posts

NUTELLA
4 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Tbf there are also probably some Democrats that would do this (*cough* John Fetterman *cough*) 

57e22167d066dc132f2d74a81722b740e4226001

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamebitch
15 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Tbf there are also probably some Democrats that would do this (*cough* John Fetterman *cough*) 

The key word you mentioned is some 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
55 minutes ago, thefamebitch said:

The key word you mentioned is some 

Sure, but I think it certainly bears mentioning that this genocidial + war hawk attitude is not a single party issue 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Battle 4 Ur Life

my lawyer prohibited me from commenting 

”Why’d ya come around me with an ass like that?”
Link to post
Share on other sites

weed

Treating this like a video game when real lives are lost, people suffering immensely. Disgusting

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis

This whole practice is stupid. Even if you hate Hamas, those artillery shells are almost guaranteed to kill some civilians.

War is horrible and nobody should be celebrating it.

I think we should be mourning the violence that has been unleashed since October 7th, on both ends.

My worry right now is that I see no end in sight for this war. Hamas won't release the Hostages without full Israeli withdrawal. And Israel sees that as a win for Hamas if they continue to govern Gaza.

I wish more countries stepped in and put pressure on both sides to agree on a plan for a withdrawal for BOTH Israel and Hamas from Gaza. Return it to the PA as it was the case in the past.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cameltoe Chariot

I hope she burns in hell, along with every other person who facilitated this genocide.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

those artillery shells are almost guaranteed to kill some civilians.

Some? Those will *mostly* kill civilians. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Some? Those will *mostly* kill civilians. 

It wasn't a quantative statement. In general, the point is, in any given war, even just ones, bombs are almost guaranteed to kill civilians as well. Nobody should be celebrating dropping bombs anywhere. Period.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

It wasn't a quantative statement. In general, the point is, in any given war, even just ones, bombs are almost guaranteed to kill civilians as well. Nobody should be celebrating dropping bombs anywhere. Period.

I’m saying that, given that this isn’t a just war, these will kill mostly civilians, making this act even more cruel. It is categorically cruel, ofc, but this is particularly inhumane. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I’m saying that, given that this isn’t a just war, these will kill mostly civilians, making this act even more cruel. It is categorically cruel, ofc, but this is particularly inhumane. 

I understand your POV, but not directed at you, I'm honestly beyond past the point of semantics about whether this war is just or not just, genocide, or not genocide, justified by October 7th or not. 

I just want the war to end. And I wish people had this energy for pragmatic solutions that can see this nightmare end.

End the war, and let history judge the rest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...