Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
politics

Nikki Haley signs Israeli missiles


alsemanche

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I understand your POV, but not directed at you, I'm honestly beyond past the point of semantics about whether this war is just or not just, genocide, or not genocide, justified by October 7th or not. 

I just want the war to end. And I wish people had this energy for pragmatic solutions that can see this nightmare end.

End the war, and let history judge the rest.

Eh, I think it’s pretty clearly not justified by 10/7, but I share the sentiment that I wish this was over. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix Fields

This woman belongs in prison.

Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields
Link to post
Share on other sites

BabylonSaints

She's absolutely horrid for doing this BS

Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Fields
9 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I hate this world 

Don't.

Nikki Haley hates this world.

If your desire is to join the collective consciousness of powerful creators who are intent on manifesting a bigger, better, brighter, more beautiful future for generations to come (and they exist in the millions), then Nikki Haley is your enemy.

Don't answer your enemy's hate with the same hate.

Love her enough to pity her mental illness and publicly demand her arrest. 

If enough people do that, the tide will turn, and there will be nothing to "hate."

Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Fields
4 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

someone tell me this is not real.

It is real.

Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields
Link to post
Share on other sites

Illundressyou
5 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

It is real.

I can't believe such people exist

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

She's a republican afterall, NOBODY SANE IN THERE!! 
 

DcKBV6MU0AAlg-W.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy

I called her a monster before and I meant that sh*t. There's no bar too low for these people to reach. One day, the history books will speak about them like the scum they are. I just hope the nation of Palestine and I am alive to see it. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavadour

Despicable. :fail:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phoenix Fields
1 hour ago, Illundressyou said:

I can't believe such people exist

Adolf Hitler literally saw himself as the saviour of Germany who was sent to lead the nation towards a glorious future of Aryan supremacy and territorial expansion. He actually believed he was restoring German pride and greatness and rallied the country around his warped vision of a racially pure society.

Stalin saw himself as the architect of the Soviet Union’s transformation into a major world power and believed he was building a utopia based on Marxist-Leninist principles.

Mao Zedong considered himself an unprecedented revolutionary leader who was introducing progress and equality to China through the Communist revolution and believed, wholeheartedly, in the righteousness of his vision for a classless society.

Mussolini viewed himself as a modern-day Roman emperor and believed he was reviving Italy’s glory through traditional principles and restoring their national pride and power.

Kim Il-sung believed he was the liberator and literal father of the North Korean nation, leading it towards self-reliance - he even coined the term Juche, and created an entire ideology and philosophy to reinforce the narrative of "our nation needs protection from imperialist threats."

Saddam Hussein considered himself a modernizer and strongman, believing his commandment of The Iraqi Republican Guard was vital to unifying Iraq and leading it to regional dominance against the oppressive, colonial west. He literally saw himself as a defender of Arab nationalism.

Yahya Sinwar and Mohammed Deif see themselves as freedom fighters and leaders of the Palestinian resistance against Israeli occupation. They truly believe their actions, including the 7th October attack, are justified in the pursuit of Palestinian self-determination and the protection of Palestinian people from Israeli military tyranny.

Benjamin Netanyahu perceives himself as a steadfast defender of Israel who is committed to ensuring the security and continued survival of the Jewish state against antisemitic threats. He, like every other war criminal I previously mentioned, views his actions as necessary for protecting Israeli citizens from terrorism and continually makes reference to Hitler's war crimes to reinforce the narrative for the need for national sovereignty in a volatile region.

Nikki Haley perceives herself as a strong advocate for American values and a staunch ally of Israel. Given the fact that she's the former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and a Republican presidential candidate, she gladly positions herself as a defender of national security and a promoter of strong international alliances.

This woman genuinely believes her actions and rhetoric are necessary for upholding American traditions, and like every other despot, is working hard to pave the road to hell. The true tragedy, is that this road to hell, in her twisted mind, is paved with good intentions.

While what she did may seem like a minor footnote in the annals of history compared to the atrocities committed by the figures I mentioned, I think it's essential for us to recognise and identify  the parallels between the behaviour of her, Trump and other real-time "leaders" and that of past despots. Her signing those Israeli missiles with the message "Finish them" is extremely troubling, and should serve as a reminder to us as democratic voters of the dangers of unchecked power and of not holding politicians accountable to their misguided intentions.
 

fascism.webp

Follow me on TikTok @ imphoenixfields
Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

Oh this is fucking disgusting… she can rot 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO

I hope she stumbles a terrible accident that leaves her…. Not fully here anymore 

Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

I think we should be mourning the violence that has been unleashed since October 7th, on both ends.

Call me a bastard but I don't even think about the Oct 7th attack anymore. Israel's carried out 30+ 10/7's worth of attacks since then, that is what we should be focusing on

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick

In case anyone had any more qualms about risking Trump, remember that his supporters are out here signing missiles that'll kill innocent people and Biden stopped arms shipments to Israel when it was discovered that American made bombs were being used to kill civilians.

We cannot let Trump and the Republicans win this year. Everything from American democracy to Gazan peace rests on it.

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...