Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Gaga’s Team Needs To Be Called Out (Before #LG7)

Divine

Featured Posts

Divine
8 minutes ago, Easy said:

She needs a new classic. Something bigger than Bad Romance. She doesnt need an Eras Tour.

The passion is there, the music(from the snippet) is there, the platform is there with Joker FAD gathering the non fans. Please make a new classic and let her carry that into her 40s.

I think she is way past to make pop classics (but lowkey wanting it), she is heading towards ballad classics I think. I think she was always capable of creating pop bangers, but her artistic growth comes first for her now which I support too.  :heart:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."
  • Like 1

JoeMo

I honestly feel like the music industry has changed so much in the past 10 years, huge promo just doesn’t really happen the way it used to. I’m just glad Gaga still does interviews and makes music videos unlike Beyonce!

My advice..just get hyped for new music. Any promo we get from the next album cycle is a bonus. Promo rollouts similar to TFM/BTW/ARTPOP are dead in the water 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Vicixs

Might be a little off topic, but I’m hoping she gets rid of the kindness schtick this era. It’s a the slightest bit cringe.

Religion is a product to sell.
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
28 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i'm too excited about LG7 to care about any of this

just fire richy and carry on

The most reasonable take I've seen 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Grigio Guy said:

Might be a little off topic, but I’m hoping she gets rid of the kindness schtick this era. It’s a the slightest bit cringe.

Talking about kindness seems cringe until you're the one in need of it, I fully support it but I get what you mean 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 5

Lextyr97

I agree with others. She needs a new beginning with more signature songs. The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way, on Gaga’s end, need to be let go. She’s been riding those three eras a lot. 

ShayCristoforo

I think they have done a decent job. Gaga’s support team is now careful about her well-being too. Her past level of commitment was unsustainable and dangerous. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.
  • Like 2

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Divine said:

I have this idea that I want the team to consider for this era, it's to have a tour and drop the “ball” kind of concert. She must name the tour “Evolution of Gaga” (remember her how.to vote video, she can relive past eras and ignite fire on songs that deserves the spotlight… Bloody Mary did get her crown, I am waiting for others! Right now Summer Boy is everywhere on TikTok for having the summer feels but I guess her team is not aware). "Evolution of Gaga" has been an idea of fans from ages, why not use it?

Because that’s a trashy idea, love, and a tired ass overused concept too. :iamfair:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

chathonnete

We as a fan base should act less like we are managers or people who truly know what happens behind the curtains. The Chromatica era was scrapped by Covid, many things were planned at the beginning of 2020 (music videos, chromatica ball, coachella) but was cancelled because Gaga can't take the risk to loose her voice by getting covid, and is extra careful with peoples' health. + The evolution of Gaga sounds like an end of a career concept to me, Gaga said it herself in the CTB interview that she now doesn't want to go back in the past and let go of many traumas. I don't see her doing a whole tour where she dresses as 2009 Gaga and portrait the whole evolution of her music. It would seem old fashion to me, as many things Gaga did belongs to the 2010's. I think we should just trust her, and just be happy she's motivated to go back to art and music, and not just capitalistic things such as make up! Let's party :trollga:

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Lextyr97 said:

I agree with others. She needs a new beginning with more signature songs. The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Born This Way, on Gaga’s end, need to be let go. She’s been riding those three eras a lot. 

But that's what every artist does. It’s like telling Beyonce to stop performing Crazy In Love or Madonna stop performing Like A Prayer.

Those are her classics, she will never get rid of them. I think her setlists have been very dynamic. First things first, she always sings all or the majority of the songs of her latest album. 

She has always been able put some of her old hits aside like LoveGame and TEOG were absent in ArtRave, Alejandro, Million Reasons, You and I and Applause were absent in CBT, TEOG was performed acoustic in both JWT and CBT but it was performed as the album version for Enigma.

She has included deep cuts like Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Angel Down in her recent setlists and new songs as well( The Cure and Hold My Hand). 

I believe Shallow and ARUTW have reached her “classic songs” status and will most likely be present on every concert of hers from now on and these are not from her first three records!

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

GipJo
1 hour ago, Easy said:

She needs a new classic. Something bigger than Bad Romance. She doesnt need an Eras Tour.

The passion is there, the music(from the snippet) is there, the platform is there with Joker FAD gathering the non fans. Please make a new classic and let her carry that into her 40s.

She does and that's Shallow.

• Thanks 1

Juanjo

I agree, Gaga has the ability to reach  a new peak and secure new fans. A lot of Gen Z and Alpha seem to like her, or, at least, respect her. I discovered Madonna and started lowkey stanning her when I was just 8, loooong after she came on the scene, because she kept reinventing herself and appealing to new generations. Interscope REALLY needs to step their *** up with LG7 and all future projects! 

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

But that's what every artist does. It’s like telling Beyonce to stop performing Crazy In Love or Madonna stop performing Like A Prayer.

Those are her classics, she will never get rid of them. I think her setlists have been very dynamic. First things first, she always sings all or the majority of the songs of her latest album. 

She has always been able put some of her old hits aside like LoveGame and TEOG were absent in ArtRave, Alejandro, Million Reasons, You and I and Applause were absent in CBT, TEOG was performed acoustic in both JWT and CBT but it was performed as the album version for Enigma.

She has included deep cuts like Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Government Hooker, Beautiful Dirty Rich, Angel Down in her recent setlists and new songs as well( The Cure and Hold My Hand). 

I believe Shallow and ARUTW have reached her “classic songs” status and will most likely be present on every concert of hers from now on and these are not from her first three records!

I’m absolutely not saying to never perform anything from them, but what I mean is that, for example, pretty much half of Chromatica Ball’s setlist is from those three eras which is crazy lol Enigma I think is well over half. It’s like she has no confidence in how great the rest of her discography is (besides shallow and ARUTW)

madmagical6
2 hours ago, Stef said:

the only thing i really want for them is to act fast on the hype after dropping that teaser clip, there are tweets of the snippet that have nearly 20,000 likes. If it’s crickets for another few weeks then idk what to tell y’all  :air: 

And a quick reminder for context to the above: Jazz & Piano returns in just three weeks. 

Please don't put doubt in our minds :deadbanana:

Monet
Just now, Lextyr97 said:

I’m absolutely not saying to never perform anything from them, but what I mean is that, for example, pretty much half of Chromatica Ball’s setlist is from those three eras which is crazy lol Enigma I think is well over half. It’s like she has no confidence in how great the rest of her discography is (besides shallow and ARUTW)

I mean, Enigma is a residency. She was not making a show for an album, but instead for her entire career. And a good part of the crowd are just tourists, not diehard fans. So make sense that a show in Las Vegas is made of her major hits

• Like 2