would be nice 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bowman said:

Yeah I agree I think it will be dance again, but not in the style of what Chromatica was. Maybe more electronic sounding or disco?

Yeah, you can already tell the style is going to be different, but the arrangement of that build up is very much the same universe of chromatica, that filter rising up, that snare and the vocal chops "oh-oh-o-o-o" only matches the production of chromatica, very dance pop, very electronic, very club, maybe it will not be house but it is not a total 180° from chromatica 

Edited by hhennywise

blzr
2 minutes ago, hhennywise said:

Yeah, you can already tell the style is going to be different, but the arrangement of that build up is very much the same universe of chromatica, that filter rising up, that clap and the vocal chops "oh-oh-o-o-o" only matches the production of chromatica, very dance pop, very electronic, very club, maybe it will not be house but it is not a total 360° from chromatica 

She said in an interview this era will be completely different, and knowing Gaga that also means the sound. She’s never had one album that is the same genre.

First time I heard the snippet MJ came to my mind, saw others had the same thought.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hennycomb
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, blzr said:

She said in an interview this era will be completely different, and knowing Gaga that also means the sound. She’s never had one album that is the same genre.

First time I heard the snippet MJ came to my mind, saw others had the same thought.

I'm sorry but I don't agree it being completely different, I can be surprised when I hear the entire song, the chorus and everything together, I hear what Gaga says about it being completely different and I'm kinda feeling like "really?? I don't see it". Aesthetically, yeah, the vocals are giving a vibe we never got before, but objectively, the mathematics of it, it's club, 4x4, chromatica-esque. 

Edited by hhennywise
  • Like 4

River

I wonder if one of the songs in LG7 will have the word @River in it :flutter:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

Hennycomb
Posted (edited)

I just checked, if you listen to the beginning of Replay you will know what I mean. It's the same drum pattern, it's even filtered similarly and the filter slowly goes out to build it up 

Edit: literally listen to the snippet and immediately listen to Replay from 00:11 to 00:20 and pay attention to the drums. Veeeeery similar

Edited by hhennywise
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Butters Stotch
Posted (edited)

The announcement is inminent in my opinion, tomorrow or Tuesday would be a good move. Release this Friday or next one.

Edited by Butters Stotch
FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Stef666

Still think this is the opening interlude and not a full song

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

WhiteWitch
1 minute ago, Stef666 said:

Still think this is the opening interlude and not a full song

I am hoping for zero interludes. They make zero sense most of the time and are filler. But also where does that assumption even come from going off the least?

VTV

I feel like it was produced by someone who have collaborated with Ava Max before. 

Inb4 its redone

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.
  • Shook 2

MajorMinus
16 minutes ago, River said:

I wonder if one of the songs in LG7 will have the word @River in it :flutter:

Despite the fact that I’ve been lurking here for several years, your comments like this always catch me off guard and make me chuckle. 😂

Anyways, I’m almost 30 and I feel like I’m too old to be getting THIS hyped from a short snippet. God I feel like a kid in a candy store. I’m so ready to go to work Tuesday and play this snippet for everyone about 100 times a piece. 

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

AntonTurnItUp

Chromatica: house, edm 90s/2000s

LG7: synthpop, techno 80s/early 90s

These styles are dance and electronic but completely different from each other, also the aesthetic of Chromatica which is very colorful from LG7's which seems to be very dark and haunting

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

HEARTSTOP

Love it, but it's funny that she always seems to find synonyms to express the same concepts haha

Bad Romance -> Stupid Love

Dance In The Dark -> Dance In The Shadow

Spoiler

Fashion -> Fashion! :stalkga:

IDGAF
  • LMAO 20
  • Shook 1

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
11 hours ago, Scar97 said:

Nothing beats a pre-era. The speculation, the delusion, the infighting   

We are so back 

The little detectives back to work