Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
music news

HIT ME HARD AND SOFT debuts with 329k in the US (#2)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

LateToCult
50 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The fact that the majority aren't talking about the fact that Taylor is doing this knowing it's more than likely to stop Billie from going #1 is just... :icant: At this point I truly believe if Taylor were caught strangling a kitten to death she'd be forgiven.

Girl, that’s been the #1 topic this week aside from the CBT. 

• Shook 1

LadyxGaGa
6 hours ago, alsemanche said:

i’m so scared for billie like idk how it works at interscope but i feel like she is going to get in trouble 

Spartacus
5 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

i’m so scared for billie like idk how it works at interscope but i feel like she is going to get in trouble 

Why?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

She is not in trouble. She is still Top 2, not 35 :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa
11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Why?

it feels like when Gaga released born this way and got dropped 

like full offense but we on interscope def treats theirs artists like golden geese 

LadyxGaGa

not dropped but that guy was shady and then they were shady during ARTPOP 

idk i just don’t trust interscope ig 

Spartacus
16 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

it feels like when Gaga released born this way and got dropped 

like full offense but we on interscope def treats theirs artists like golden geese 

She just scored the biggest debut numbers of her career. :oprah:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 hours ago, ignotus said:

Can she reach a new peak next week?

Yes. I imaging her team is releasing more stuff & I think she has a video coming out which counts for streaming. 

• YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Mind you taybarassing needed to release 3 new variants & she has literally triple the amount of songs that count towards streaming … the way that fanbase will think this is a win is insane. I used to genuinely respect Taylor but idk why she does this. 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa
13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

She just scored the biggest debut numbers of her career. :oprah:

i kno i just am scared that they always set their sights of numbers and figures instead of art 

Anderson123

Do people really think she’s in trouble for being #2?? It’s been her biggest opening numbers, massive streaming numbers, critically acclaimed, she has two Oscars and tour coming soon. They pretty much told her to make the album she’d play for herself and not think about anything else. She has 100% creative freedom. 

• Shook 1

LadyxGaGa
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Do people really think she’s in trouble for being #2?? It’s been her biggest opening numbers, massive streaming numbers, critically acclaimed, she has two Oscars and tour coming soon. They pretty much told her to make the album she’d play for herself and not think about anything else. She has 100% creative freedom. 

trouble may have been the wrong word but literally we have seen it first hand what happened to Gaga when she stopped performing how they liked 

if it can happen to Gaga it can happen to anyone. billie isn’t impervious 

• Like 1

Lucas
11 hours ago, Spartacus said:

At this point I truly believe if Taylor were caught strangling a kitten to death she'd be forgiven.

Literally.

• Thanks 1

Louvre
17 hours ago, alsemanche said:

All Taylor had to was release 3 voice memo's for 6 hours in her fifth tracking week for Billie to SCRAMBLE and throw her 'doing variants for numbers' BS out of the window and she still couldn't get the #1 album with 20+ versions and discounts. Taylor really baited Billie into pulling out all of her tricks and it was all for nothing except for exposing Billie's hypocrisy. I hope this humbles Billie. She's been dissing long albums, personal lyrics in music, 3 hour long shows. She told her brother off after he told a fan who bought 5 copies to stop buying the album. Her zionist manager is liking and unliking shady Taylor posts. This actually makes me wanna stream the album less. Oh well, Taylor always wins in the end!

taylor is like the type of person who claims to be a girls girl but sabotages every1 shes ever been friendly to. Shes 10 years older than billie, should be offering mentorship instead of feeding her sociopathic tendencies with album sales fueled by communal limerence from a group of 12-16 year olds that are obviously being taken advantage of. Whatevr

• Like 5