Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So when does the film premiere ??

Luv u Sum

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum

it says 8pm EST on the HBO channel but ?? does it go up on streaming tongiht at midnight or do we have to wait all day :cryga:

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
Posted (edited)

There is a countdown on Gaga's insta, in her stories. 

1 day and 6 hours to go

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

Red

I hope it comes on Max midnight cause God did not creat streaming services so we had to comply to TV rules

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Agunimon

It becomes accessible through streaming at that time. That is always how HBO handles premiers. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
38 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

It becomes accessible through streaming at that time. That is always how HBO handles premiers. 

I hope you're right! I only have MAX and the reddit user who teased the release date a month before is now saying it will be on streaming at 12:01a Sunday :enigma:

BlingNotTheMusic

I will say HBO failed her with promo thru the MAX app though... There's no banner on the main page even though it premieres tomorrow and I watch a lot of content on here and no trailers for it either :healedmyheart:

Agunimon
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I hope you're right! I only have MAX and the reddit user who teased the release date a month before is now saying it will be on streaming at 12:01a Sunday :enigma:

I should clarify that by "at that time" I mean at 8pm EST tomorrow, not midnight tonight. When something premiers on HBO, it is available to stream the minute it starts airing on TV.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Agunimon said:

I should clarify that by "at that time" I mean at 8pm EST tomorrow, not midnight tonight. When something premiers on HBO, it is available to stream the minute it starts airing on TV.

I thought so, because when I was watching "And Just Like That" and "True Detective" it was always like a specific day and time, but since this is a movie and not their regular shows I thought it may be different.. plus what that person said I think they work at HBO which is why they knew the release date a month before 

Fzz

In Canada, it will air on 6 PM PT on the HBO1 channel on Crave.IMG-5369.jpg