💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Atorga: A New Song Is Closer Than We Think.

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
45 minutes ago, Levine said:

I don't get it: is Tinnito an insider or something?

Nah, he's fooling around 

• Like 1

Sneaky Oliver

I think it’s very unlikely and kinda underwhelming to announce a new era in a tv special from your preview era, but we kinda had Stupid Love announced by a billboard so idk 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Alegagaloo
3 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

That LG7 thing in the movie is real lol. 

not moving 

• Like 1

Magneto
Posted (edited)

LG7

G A G A   R E T U R N S

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind
  • Like 1

Lextyr97
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, anonnona said:

Is there really a snippet of a new song?

Yes

Edit: Just adding that I know I joke a lot, but I’m serious

Edited by Lextyr97

Aga Gydal

One too many different people are saying the same thing, and given how close we are to finding out the truth, not sure why they’d all lie (including LGN). I can see something like “LG7 coming soon” flashing on the screen but I doubt it would be something more than that. 

Either way, given how Gaga was talking about the album on Thursday it clearly sounds like it’s almost finished - the fact that she can identify its genre, that it’s totally different, and how it seems to follow the aesthetic of TCB in some way tells me there may be visuals already done too. For sure something is coming this summer!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 10

Levine
1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

One too many different people are saying the same thing, and given how close we are to finding out the truth, not sure why they’d all lie (including LGN). I can see something like “LG7 coming soon” flashing on the screen but I doubt it would be something more than that. 

Either way, given how Gaga was talking about the album on Thursday it clearly sounds like it’s almost finished - the fact that she can identify its genre, that it’s totally different, and how it seems to follow the aesthetic of TCB in some way tells me there may be visuals already done too. For sure something is coming this summer!

What did LGN say? I hope you're not talking about their tweet about the end of the movie since they clarified they referred to the fans pics that interscope asked. 

• Like 1

Cello

There is a message at the end of the film, it says LG7 coming 12th of never 

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
28 minutes ago, Cello said:

There is a message at the end of the film, it says LG7 coming 12th of never 

LG7 coming the 30th of February :excited2:

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

lilboyblue
3 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

That's true. She was especially candid about a lot of things including the album, which tells me she's in promo mode. New music certainly coming!

Mr S
5 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think it’s very unlikely and kinda underwhelming to announce a new era in a tv special from your preview era, but we kinda had Stupid Love announced by a billboard so idk 

Really? I feel that's totally something Beyonce would do

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

erfaan
8 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

IMG-4624.jpg
Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

It's meeeee

The film ends and flashes really quickly "Gaga RETURNS" and ends. I feel like it may have also said LG7 but i can't remember  

• LMAO 1

Alegagaloo
2 minutes ago, erfaan said:

It's meeeee

The film ends and flashes really quickly "Gaga RETURNS" and ends. I feel like it may have also said LG7 but i can't remember  

does it have a snippet or something?

Lextyr97
Just now, Alegagaloo said:

does it have a snippet or something?

Yes

• LMAO 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
3 minutes ago, erfaan said:

It's meeeee

?????? Why is no one else talking about that then. Did you sing an NDA you just broke lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1