interview

Lady Gaga teases that LG7 may follow CBT creative direction

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

she also 

45 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

IM SO EXCITED

so she basically confirmed working on many things at once, I wouldn’t be surprised if LG7 was a visual album atp 

She also said that she likes to do everything at once, doesn't have to do them separately, which in other word means, eras can be overlapping. We don't have to worry LG7, Chromatica Ball Film, and Joker cannot be co exist

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Westerosi
Posted (edited)

From the art of fame, to the art of accepting yourself, to the art of contemporary pop culture, to the art of being your true self, to the art of kindness, to the art of bemusement and now, to the art of intensity. 

Tbf TCB was very intense in its brutalist architecture, but if Gaga wants to bring intensity to LG7, I'mma get me some new speakers and put this bungalow on BLAST.

Spoiler

Dancing With The Devil GIF by Demi Lovato

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • YAAAS 1

littlepotter

OKAYYYYYY intensity is definitely a word that gets me excited :nooo:

chaeri pls
  • YAAAS 4

tylerjs

She was so locked in last night. She was comfortable, concise, not too high :ally:

But really, there were times in recent years where you could feel her forcing herself to “put it on” for the sake of it, but last night she was really there and thriving in her artistic element. I’m so proud of her and hope she’s proud of herself for healing so well :traumatica:

brb 12-year-old me is crying thinking about myself at the computer in 2008 getting a text from a friend saying I should “check out this new artist Lady Gaga, she’s so weird and awesome” and here I am, 27, still with her. life is cool sometimes :kara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 1
  • Love 18

Hyperobject
3 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

brb 12-year-old me is crying thinking about myself at the computer in 2008 getting a text from a friend saying I should “check out this new artist Lady Gaga, she’s so weird and awesome” and here I am, 27, still with her. life is cool sometimes :kara:

I feel you, been with her since 2009 and i haven't felt this close connection to any other artist ever since. 

• Love 2

Axl Jax
7 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

She was so locked in last night. She was comfortable, concise, not too high :ally:

But really, there were times in recent years where you could feel her forcing herself to “put it on” for the sake of it, but last night she was really there and thriving in her artistic element. I’m so proud of her and hope she’s proud of herself for healing so well :traumatica:

I'm same age as you! I remember too. One minute this new weird chick is singing with akon, next minute I'm begging my mum to watch X Factor UK on TV so I can watch her perform Bad Romance 😆 then staying up all night for the telephone MV premiere... then watching her fall 😞 then rise again with ASIB... omg time flies

• Like 1
  • Love 2

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

she also 

She also said that she likes to do everything at once, doesn't have to do them separately, which in other word means, eras can be overlapping. We don't have to worry LG7, Chromatica Ball Film, and Joker cannot be co exist

they could belong together jsMqgH7.gif

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

HausOfMark

I am so excited!!!

(also.. wasnt there a rumor there was a part 2 of chromatica.. do we think lg7 is that??)

-Mark

SlowLoris

Omg "intensity"... I want artsy goth edgy ga pleeeeaaasse

palma
2 hours ago, tylerjs said:

The question is... was it enough to convert you into a 2024 truther :stalkga:

Btw we're the same age and I feel you sm :heart:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

DitaDolla
6 hours ago, GoGa said:

Intensity (also called chroma or saturation) is the brightness or dullness of a color. A color as we see it on a color wheel is at full intensity (bright). When we mix it with gray, black, or white, it becomes dull. Colors also lose intensity when mixed with their complement (the opposite color on the wheel).

and maybe that’s why the heart went from bright pink to black and white..

it all makes sense:giveup:

She is winning again…. somehow she always stays here. I can’t stand it.
  • Like 1

GoGa
1 minute ago, DitaDolla said:

OMG Yes 😱

Axl Jax
19 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

I wonder if the theme is going to be black contrasting with bright colours. Like, dark but colourful at the same time if that makes sense. Like Born This Way meets ARTPOP 

Sherry
14 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

I wonder if the theme is going to be black contrasting with bright colours. Like, dark but colourful at the same time if that makes sense. Like Born This Way meets ARTPOP 

No I feel like that was what she did with Chromatica to some extent but I do understand what you mean. It would be cool.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Sneaky Oliver

I would LIVE for a brutalist architecture inspired aesthetic for the album or MV tbh, it feels like we’re heading for a dark era again nonetheless :tony:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • YAAAS 1