'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga stuns at the Chromatica Ball Film premiere in LA

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

darkgaga

Okay the woman is teasing. She also mentioned in an interview with ET that the Chromatica ball was an ending of a long part of her carreer, and the next era will be completely different

• Like 1

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Edonis

• StarstruckIllusion

• PlastiscGuy

• VTV

Cybikitty
1 minute ago, darkgaga said:

Okay the woman is teasing. She also mentioned in an interview with ET that the Chromatica ball was an ending of a long part of her carreer, and the next era will be completely different

this made me think actually. has the Chromatica era been her longest one yet?? we’re close to 4 years now and off the top of my head I don’t remember any being longer :lana:

Delulu Rogers
3 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

this made me think actually. has the Chromatica era been her longest one yet?? we’re close to 4 years now and off the top of my head I don’t remember any being longer :lana:

I guess but like for more than 3 out of the 4 years we got nothing lol

• LMAO 2

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

IT’S GIVING ARTPOP WTFFF :giveup::firega:

this.

:bradley:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

buzzkill
7 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

feels like forever

sarcamstic

i feel so proud & happy to be a LM every time Gaga makes a return :kara: cannot wait to watch the movie on saturday. we made it through the CBT film drought divas :messga:

flying like 1000 birds
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Decodekid

She's so heavily hinting about being in a new chapter and mindset for her next era that I'm starting to believe we're getting a BIG project, and it might sound cheesy coming from her but I think this time she might really mean what she's saying.

The "I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today" from the poem as well as hinting at new genres, she embodying brutalism and the dark aesthetic for so long and so consistent , and on top of that saying that the Chromatica Ball was an end and a beginning, it's all pointing at a REAL new direction. I haven't seen her this passionate about her music in years.

She's done an amazing job with recent albums (post ARTPOP)  but there's always something a bit remote about her and the era, I don't know how to explain it. This time it might be different. 

Long Live Gretchen
  • Like 12
  • Love 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

we're being fed

James Franco GIF

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ALittleMonsta

remember i said she will wear something simple? yeah no... this is so new and Gaga and outstanding

• Like 2

monstertoronto
12 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

I mean in terms of when it started and when they finally released this film, but it’s mostly been completely dormant in between. I wouldn’t say the entire 4 years could actually count as an “era” the whole time. 

julz

So...did the premiere end? Any more surprises?

Though im fine, im already full :giveup:

alsemanche

Looks great, i only wish the hair was different 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

GRIMEZSZ
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

She's so heavily hinting about being in a new chapter and mindset for her next era that I'm starting to believe we're getting a BIG project, and it might sound cheesy coming from her but I think this time she might really mean what she's saying.

The "I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today" from the poem as well as hinting at new genres, she embodying brutalism and the dark aesthetic for so long and so consistent , and on top of that saying that the Chromatica Ball was an end and a beginning, it's all pointing at a REAL new direction. I haven't seen her this passionate about her music in years.

She's done an amazing job with recent albums (post ARTPOP)  but there's always something a bit remote about her and the era, I don't know how to explain it. This time it might be different. 

oh yes,  she look more inspired is like that she found a new form of creativity  and she’s embracing it. i see an spark that i don’t see since her early years. but now she’s in a good place and i hope this record endorses that light and road of healing and new beginning. i love her so much and i truly believe that she’s feeling confident about this piece of work. we need to wait! she’s truly cooking something for history books again.

Edited by GRIMEZSZ
  • Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy
Posted (edited)

Can we get a round of applause for Ms. Sarah Tanno's makeup job? 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 The mug is doing what needs to be done. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

queefarazzi

When you survive a car crash and start serving cvnt :firega:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2