• Marry The Night
    • Bloody Mary
    • Born This Way Country Road Version [Promotional Single]
    • Hair [Promotional Single]

Featured Posts

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

🦄 "This Is The Manifesto Of Mother Monster" 🦄

BTW13-1.png

Lady Gaga's third studio album "Born This Way" was released on May 23rd 2011 and marked a new era for the pop star. The album's main purpose was to promote self-acceptance and individuality, with Gaga stating that she wanted to create an album that would inspire people to embrace their true selves. The album was a commercial success, debuting at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and selling over 1 million copies in its first week. The album's singles, including "Born This Way", "Judas", and "The Edge of Glory", all received significant airplay and charted highly on the US Billboard Hot 100. The album's success was also mirrored in the concert arena, with the "Born This Way Ball" grossing over $227 million worldwide. In addition to the album's commercial success, "Born This Way" also launched the "Born This Way Foundation", a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting youth empowerment and mental health. The foundation has since achieved numerous accolades, including being recognized as one of the most influential organizations in the world by Time Magazine. The album also spawned the "FAME" perfume, which became one of the best-selling fragrances of all time. In terms of its longevity, "Born This Way" has continued to be a cultural touchstone, with its message of self-acceptance and individuality continuing to resonate with fans around the world. The album's impact on music is undeniable, with its blend of pop, rock, and electronic elements influencing a generation of artists and helping to shape the sound of popular music.

In the 13 years since its release, Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' has become an iconic album that continues to inspire and unite fans around the world. From its groundbreaking message of self-acceptance and individuality to its chart-topping success and lasting impact on the music industry, 'Born This Way' has cemented its place in pop culture history. As a testament to the album's enduring power, we're reminded of the countless memories we've made with this music - from our first listens to our most unforgettable live experiences. Whether it was the unforgettable fashion moments, the unforgettable performances, or the sense of community that formed around this album, 'Born This Way' has left an indelible mark on our hearts and minds. As we look back on this era, we're reminded of the power of music to bring people together and to inspire us to be our true selves. And as we move forward, we're reminded that 'Born This Way' will always be a beacon of hope, acceptance, and self-love - a reminder that we are all worthy of love, no matter what.

To commemorate the album's 13-year milestone, I'd love to hear your most treasured memories of it! Share with me the story of where you first discovered this iconic album, a fashion or performance moment that holds a special place in your heart, and what it was like to witness the tour's 'Castle' stage for the very first time. Let's relive these unforgettable moments together!

_05-22-11 | 05-22-24_

SINGLES

Spoiler

LIVE PERFORMANCES

Spoiler

FOUNDATION

Spoiler

TOUR

Spoiler

PERFUME

Spoiler

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 5

BabbleOnBling

PEAK Gaga :cryga: We didn't know how good we had it did we?

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu (Home of the Babble On! with Bling Podcast)
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

HIMe

What an era.

The weekly performances around the world, the interviews, the looks, the tour. 

And gave us her best song to date! 

tumblr_m73g61oGs81qlt9ipo1_500.gif

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 1

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

One of the great masterpieces of the pop canon

I think this is the album of hers that I return to most often, it has so much variety without feeling disjointed

Edited by King of the Fall
Hey, I'm king of the world, you ought to hear my song, you come on measure me, I'm twenty inches long
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
30 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

🦄 "This Is The Manifesto Of Mother Monster" 🦄

BTW13-1.png

Lady Gaga's third studio album "Born This Way" was released on May 23rd 2011 and marked a new era for the pop star. The album's main purpose was to promote self-acceptance and individuality, with Gaga stating that she wanted to create an album that would inspire people to embrace their true selves. The album was a commercial success, debuting at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and selling over 1 million copies in its first week. The album's singles, including "Born This Way", "Judas", and "The Edge of Glory", all received significant airplay and charted highly on the US Billboard Hot 100. The album's success was also mirrored in the concert arena, with the "Born This Way Ball" grossing over $227 million worldwide. In addition to the album's commercial success, "Born This Way" also launched the "Born This Way Foundation", a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting youth empowerment and mental health. The foundation has since achieved numerous accolades, including being recognized as one of the most influential organizations in the world by Time Magazine. The album also spawned the "FAME" perfume, which became one of the best-selling fragrances of all time. In terms of its longevity, "Born This Way" has continued to be a cultural touchstone, with its message of self-acceptance and individuality continuing to resonate with fans around the world. The album's impact on music is undeniable, with its blend of pop, rock, and electronic elements influencing a generation of artists and helping to shape the sound of popular music.

In the 13 years since its release, Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' has become an iconic album that continues to inspire and unite fans around the world. From its groundbreaking message of self-acceptance and individuality to its chart-topping success and lasting impact on the music industry, 'Born This Way' has cemented its place in pop culture history. As a testament to the album's enduring power, we're reminded of the countless memories we've made with this music - from our first listens to our most unforgettable live experiences. Whether it was the unforgettable fashion moments, the unforgettable performances, or the sense of community that formed around this album, 'Born This Way' has left an indelible mark on our hearts and minds. As we look back on this era, we're reminded of the power of music to bring people together and to inspire us to be our true selves. And as we move forward, we're reminded that 'Born This Way' will always be a beacon of hope, acceptance, and self-love - a reminder that we are all worthy of love, no matter what.

To commemorate the album's 13-year milestone, I'd love to hear your most treasured memories of it! Share with me the story of where you first discovered this iconic album, a fashion or performance moment that holds a special place in your heart, and what it was like to witness the tour's 'Castle' stage for the very first time. Let's relive these unforgettable moments together!

_05-22-11 | 05-22-24_

SINGLES

Reveal hidden contents

LIVE PERFORMANCES

Reveal hidden contents

FOUNDATION

Reveal hidden contents

TOUR

Reveal hidden contents

PERFUME

Reveal hidden contents

I think while we now can agree Troy Carter really was burning her out during this era the iconic moments make it all for the while

Ultimecia

Fleeting memories... I don't know how to feel about this... :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

VOLANTIS

Truly a fan fed era 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Thanks 1

Shakmasda

This is when she lost me as a hard core fan lol...all that "mother monster" bullshit, the Madonna mess, the "foundation" etc. But hey, at least there were some great songs...wheeee!

• LMAO 2

Panchecco

I costantly revisit this Era, it truly never stops inspiring me 

VOLANTIS
49 minutes ago, Shakmasda said:

This is when she lost me as a hard core fan lol...all that "mother monster" bullshit, the Madonna mess, the "foundation" etc. But hey, at least there were some great songs...wheeee!

Thank God "Kindness Punk 😝" brought you back. :laughga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Hyperobject

Scheiße and Bloody Mary eat up some pop artists’ entire discographies