Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Billie Eilish - LUNCH (BILLIE BY FINNEAS)

Westerosi

Featured Posts

PartySick
20 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I seriously cannot wait for LG7 because I just have this feeling that Gaga is going to give us some beautiful live vocals/visuals.

She always gives us quality :diane:

đź’š
  • Love 1

alsemanche

What happened to fans enjoying free content from artists? :air: It's just a youtube video from a listening party, dont click if it's that annoying to you :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1

Ororo Munroe
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

What happened to fans enjoying free content from artists? :air: It's just a youtube video from a listening party, dont click if it's that annoying to you :air:

it’s just T*ylor’s stans who can’t grasp the idea of something getting new content for free 

Edited by Ororo Munroe

NATAH
5 hours ago, SharGaga said:

I really love Billie's album but this is getting really desperate. Taylor really exposed Billie's hypocrisy when she implied she doesn't ''care'' about charts. 23 versions available according to HDD, stationhead listening parties, signing plastic wrap, lamour extended version, discounted on iTunes & Target, listening party versions, vocal only versions, paint splatter cds, signed cds, album bundles. If Taylor did all these things during release week she'd probably do 3M+ lmao. If she doesn't get the #1 after this i'd be pretty shocked. 

you need to stop :rip:

mother, what must i do?