💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Camila Cabello ft. Lil Nas X - “HE KNOWS”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Starmie25

I genuinely like what she brings regarding music. Camila got flavour and she bounces off well within trap/hiphop.

Don't Go Yet deserved to be way bigger.

StrawberryBlond

I liked the song but didn't know what to expect with the video after the last disaster but this was lots of fun and she's even doing proper choreo now! Great concept with her and Nas fighting over the same guy which is something we've never seen collabs pop girls have done with gay artists until now even though it seems like such an obvious angle to take. I'm hoping this will gain some traction. I don't get it - she's hot, she makes great music and she can now even dance and has a feature with a big name, what more do people want from her? It's odd, at the beginning, I thought she was just another ex manufactured girlbander trying to make it solo but then Havana dropped and I've been surprised ever since. She's by far one of the most underrated pop artists, all her albums have been good but it seems like everyone moved on after her first album. 

LateToCult

Me seeing Camila’s ass jiggle like that when it got slapped

SfWQX.gif

Jnick8

The bald shaming…

i’ve got a head full of hair and full of thoughts to make you lose yours

Westerosi

As a cisgender bisexual man, it's incredibly refreshing to see a female pop star openly embrace and celebrate relationships with men who don't conform to heteronormative standards. :heart:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1