Jump to content
society

Iran President's helicopter crashes


David Ward

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Lemme give you a hint, it is a "nation" we talk about a LOT these days :vegas:

If you mean Israel, last I saw only like 20% of Israelis wanted Netanyahu to stay in office :poot:

And I think his current approval rating is in the high 20s/low 30s :ladyhaha:

They would absolutely not care if that monster somehow found himself...not in power anymore :poot:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
Just now, PartySick said:

If you mean Israel, last I saw only like 20% of Israelis wanted Netanyahu to stay in office :poot:

And I think his current approval rating is in the high 20s/low 30s :ladyhaha:

They would absolutely not care if that monster somehow found himself...not in power anymore :poot:

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis :franminervini:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis :franminervini:

The internet isn't reality, thank god :messga:

The vast majority of people aren't ranting online about their political beliefs, they're just vibing :diane:

But also, people could hold certain opinions and still dislike him. It seems the biggest reason Israelis dislike him is 'cause he's not actually trying to get the hostages back. The whole genocide thing is the second or third reason, it seems :bear:

But let's not turn yet another thread into this same argument :ladyhaha:

Whimsical bitch
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
30 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis :franminervini:

girl even his own military chiefs are turning on him :billie:
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Modern Ecstacy

I hope this leads to the liberation for the people of Iran, especially women <3 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dennis
23 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I hope this leads to the liberation for the people of Iran, especially women <3 

Sadly not.

That devil with 7 lives is still alive and he calls the shots in Iran (the Ayatollah)

Link to post
Share on other sites

doraemon
18 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Sadly not.

That devil with 7 lives is still alive and he calls the shots in Iran (the Ayatollah)

I told you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

professor farnsworth futurama GIF
 

 

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALittleMonsta
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis :franminervini:

israel does NOT like the government at all. as an israeli, vast majority of the israelis want netanyahu and his ass-lickers to be gone

there are even ads on tv bashing nentanyahu, in government-protected channels.. thats how you know its bad

there are weekly protests against the government with a lot of people

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
14 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said:

israel does NOT like the government at all. as an israeli, vast majority of the israelis want netanyahu and his ass-lickers to be gone

there are even ads on tv bashing nentanyahu, in government-protected channels.. thats how you know its bad

there are weekly protests against the government with a lot of people

Oh I hope you're right and I'm wrong, because it would be insane to like that man :traumatica:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
Just now, Pennywise said:

Oh I hope you're right and I'm wrong, because it would be insane to like that man :traumatica:

Tbh the israeli politics are not so different than in turkey

the country is held hostage by a power hungry idiots who only cares about themselves and uses religion, hate and power against whoever protests against them.

Once a woman, who supports him, explained her problems in the city and how the government can help them, he’s reply was “you are boring”

Or one of his ministers said “so what if a few rockets falls in the south” 

They are assholes.

 

But the politics in Israel is much more complicated than left/right and you really need to learn and dig to understand the whole picture.

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, River said:

Tbh the israeli politics are not so different than in turkey

 

Wait this makes a lot more sense :air:

3 minutes ago, River said:

Once a woman, who supports him, explained her problems in the city and how the government can help them, he’s reply was “you are boring”

this reminds me of the time when Erdogan called all of us sluts :messga:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Wait this makes a lot more sense :air:

this reminds me of the time when Erdogan called all of us sluts :messga:

they are vile I hate them all lol

In Israel the main problem are the Netanyahu lovers, they are worshiping him, they love him more than they love their own children, f-cking psychos.. then the fanatic settlers who wants to conquer everything from Egypt to Iraq :poot: because their god promised them (and like, only the person or whatever who promised should fulfill it, you don't just go and fulfill it yourself, it's not how it works lol) :messga:

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...