PartySick 175,083 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 1 minute ago, Pennywise said: Lemme give you a hint, it is a "nation" we talk about a LOT these days If you mean Israel, last I saw only like 20% of Israelis wanted Netanyahu to stay in office And I think his current approval rating is in the high 20s/low 30s They would absolutely not care if that monster somehow found himself...not in power anymore Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 Just now, PartySick said: If you mean Israel, last I saw only like 20% of Israelis wanted Netanyahu to stay in office And I think his current approval rating is in the high 20s/low 30s They would absolutely not care if that monster somehow found himself...not in power anymore I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,083 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 3 minutes ago, Pennywise said: I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis The internet isn't reality, thank god The vast majority of people aren't ranting online about their political beliefs, they're just vibing But also, people could hold certain opinions and still dislike him. It seems the biggest reason Israelis dislike him is 'cause he's not actually trying to get the hostages back. The whole genocide thing is the second or third reason, it seems But let's not turn yet another thread into this same argument Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 30 minutes ago, Pennywise said: I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis girl even his own military chiefs are turning on him Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheSine 6,975 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 Well, rest in peace. 💛 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstacy 3,890 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 I hope this leads to the liberation for the people of Iran, especially women <3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 23 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said: I hope this leads to the liberation for the people of Iran, especially women <3 Sadly not. That devil with 7 lives is still alive and he calls the shots in Iran (the Ayatollah) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
doraemon 1,151 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 18 minutes ago, Dennis said: Sadly not. That devil with 7 lives is still alive and he calls the shots in Iran (the Ayatollah) I told you! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,251 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALittleMonsta 1,529 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 2 hours ago, Pennywise said: I can neither confirm nor deny this statement but, like, my eyes and what I generally see online kinda does not go along with that sis israel does NOT like the government at all. as an israeli, vast majority of the israelis want netanyahu and his ass-lickers to be gone there are even ads on tv bashing nentanyahu, in government-protected channels.. thats how you know its bad there are weekly protests against the government with a lot of people Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 14 minutes ago, ALittleMonsta said: israel does NOT like the government at all. as an israeli, vast majority of the israelis want netanyahu and his ass-lickers to be gone there are even ads on tv bashing nentanyahu, in government-protected channels.. thats how you know its bad there are weekly protests against the government with a lot of people Oh I hope you're right and I'm wrong, because it would be insane to like that man So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,251 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 Just now, Pennywise said: Oh I hope you're right and I'm wrong, because it would be insane to like that man Tbh the israeli politics are not so different than in turkey the country is held hostage by a power hungry idiots who only cares about themselves and uses religion, hate and power against whoever protests against them. Once a woman, who supports him, explained her problems in the city and how the government can help them, he’s reply was “you are boring” Or one of his ministers said “so what if a few rockets falls in the south” They are assholes. But the politics in Israel is much more complicated than left/right and you really need to learn and dig to understand the whole picture. So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 2 minutes ago, River said: Tbh the israeli politics are not so different than in turkey Wait this makes a lot more sense 3 minutes ago, River said: Once a woman, who supports him, explained her problems in the city and how the government can help them, he’s reply was “you are boring” this reminds me of the time when Erdogan called all of us sluts So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,251 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 5 minutes ago, Pennywise said: Wait this makes a lot more sense this reminds me of the time when Erdogan called all of us sluts they are vile I hate them all lol In Israel the main problem are the Netanyahu lovers, they are worshiping him, they love him more than they love their own children, f-cking psychos.. then the fanatic settlers who wants to conquer everything from Egypt to Iraq because their god promised them (and like, only the person or whatever who promised should fulfill it, you don't just go and fulfill it yourself, it's not how it works lol) So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VanishIntoMe 4,019 Posted May 20, 2024 Share Posted May 20, 2024 Lovely news! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.