πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Creepy evidence surfaces against Drake

King of the Fall

Featured Posts

berlinforme
1 hour ago, King of the Fall said:

There have been allegations floating around about him for years and the account that leaked this is threatening legal action againt Drake and claiming that he has proof of something horrible

This is only the start, go check out the megathread on the Kendrick subbreddit or lipstick alley. What I am hearing about is chilling af

There are also a bunch of really scary blind items about a "candadian rapper"

This is basically a very lengthy way of saying 'use google' and no explanation/summary lol

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 9

Spartacus

Is there any chance this will somehow lead to the long overdue death of trap music? If so lemme know how I can help. :lolly:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

Teletubby
1 hour ago, King of the Fall said:

the account that leaked this is threatening legal action againt Drake and claiming that he has proof of something horrible

so someone has evidence that Drake did something horribleΒ but didn't do anything about it until his beef with Kendrick?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

This is basically a very lengthy way of saying 'use google' and no explanation/summary lol

The evidence has been leaked that this guy is in posession of Drake's laptop, receipts and security footage of the hotel he was staying at

He also also claims to have evidence of something ****ed up **** that occured which he has proof of

I linked the twitter posts at the start of this thread

Also, the cops were at Drakes house 2 days ago

Edited by King of the Fall
  • Like 1

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

so someone has evidence that Drake did something horribleΒ but didn't do anything about it until his beef with Kendrick?

It's possible that the cops have been investigating this stuff for awhile now, I have heard rumors that Drake ran in the same circles as guys like Diddy

• Like 3

NATAH

somebody explain in sub bottom terms please

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 11
  • Thanks 1

Sherry

I can’t believe what my eyes just saw on Twitter. Someone wrote, β€œWhy would anyone be upset if Drake r*ped them?” 
Seriously, we live in a messed up world. To think people will still support him.Β 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs πŸ₯š
  • Like 6

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)

So I started doing some sleuthing and this story gets even weirder

Drake and his entourage checked into that hotel at the time those receipts indicated but they left in a hurry

What if they were interrupted in the midst of something messed up and they chose to leave in a hurry, this would explain why some items could have been overlooked and found by somebody. The fact the guy with the items also leaked security footage might mean that he was working at the hotel

• Like 3

AnglerfishbraBENUS

can someone explain lol

ALGAYDO

I hope y’all know this beef is 100% fabricated, and both Kendrick and Drake are winners in this situation.Β 
Β 

also, not to be *that guy* but someone posting β€œtrust me, I know the truth!” sheisse probably means they know/have nothing and are just trying to get in on the feud lolΒ 

• Like 4

King of the Fall
5 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

can someone explain lol

Back when Kendrick released his diss track Meet the Grahams, he used a photo of some of Drake's belongings including sleeping pill bottles. Drake's camp responded that they had planted the info deliberately

Last night a mysterious twitter account posted twice, one was a video that proved the items were in his posession and the other was of hotel security footage where Drake was staying and where he obtained the items

Not only does this confirm that Drake was lying but the account also claimed to have knowledge of Drake doing a very bad thing while he was at the hotel

Clearly whoever this guy was obtained items that were left behind and sent the info to Kendrick who released his diss track accussing Drake of being a pedo using the items as a cover. Now people are wondering if the twitter account belongs to Kendrick himself or the guy who first obtained the loot and if the account is going to continue dropping stuff against Drake as time goes on.

Interestingly, OVO has gone into total silence mode, I am guessing there is serious panic in Drakes camp behind the scenes. Here are the two original tweets revealing the items, the location is NYC, where Kendrick currently lives and it appears to be a penthouse

https://x.com/EbonyPrince2k24/status/1789092657794371766

https://x.com/EbonyPrince2k24/status/1789104508754162091

• Like 1

King of the Fall
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I hope y’all know this beef is 100% fabricated, and both Kendrick and Drake are winners in this situation.Β 
Β 

also, not to be *that guy* but someone posting β€œtrust me, I know the truth!” sheisse probably means they know/have nothing and are just trying to get in on the feud lolΒ 

Drakes reputation has been destroyed, how is he a winner?

This beef is 100% not fabricated

• Thanks 5

ALGAYDO
Just now, King of the Fall said:

Drakes reputation has been destroyed, how is he a winner?

This beef is 100% not fabricated

I’m not trying to defend him, and I know he’s done creepy behavior that needs to get looked into, but this **** is 100% fabricated. Drake’s streaming numbers are still going strong as hell, he’s actually racking in massive traffic to his music rn. Also, even tho there had been stuff floating around about Drake, nothing has really been proven at all whatsoever. Just a bunch of people grasping at straws desperately trying to make this a real issue. Honestly I’m here for Drake’s downfall, but this β€œbeef” is just getting him more dough lol Β 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

King of the Fall
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m not trying to defend him, and I know he’s done creepy behavior that needs to get looked into, but this **** is 100% fabricated. Drake’s streaming numbers are still going strong as hell, he’s actually racking in massive traffic to his music rn. Also, even tho there had been stuff floating around about Drake, nothing has really been proven at all whatsoever. Just a bunch of people grasping at straws desperately trying to make this a real issue. Honestly I’m here for Drake’s downfall, but this β€œbeef” is just getting him more dough lol Β 

How is this fabricated? The guy who posted this stuff is in posession of personal info from Drake. This includes receipts, security footage, perscriptions and potentially a laptop. The very same items that Kendrick used on Meet the Grahams calling Drake a pedo. He is currently threatening Drake on social media, confirmed that Kendrick was telling the truth about Drake being a creep, leaked security footage proving that he was there at the same time Drake was and claims to have proof that Drake did something horrible at the hotel while he was there

Whoever this guy is, he obviously shared the information with Kendrick and potentially the authorities as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2