đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION: JUDAS

hausofmike

Featured Posts

Blank Space

I'm pretty sure it sold 1 million copies already. It's been 1 and a half years.

I think if it would sold 1 million we would get certification or something

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofandrew

I think if it would sold 1 million we would get certification or something

Telephone sold 3 million+, Alejandro sold 2 million+, Born This Way sold 3 million+, The Edge of Glory sold 2 million+ in the United States and these are not certified there, so your comment makes no sense.

WarriorPrince

Telephone sold 3 million+, Alejandro sold 2 million+, Born This Way sold 3 million+, The Edge of Glory sold 2 million+ in the United States and these are not certified there, so your comment makes no sense.

People think i'm delusional for thinking that Judas might have already reached 1M singles sold, but still the song hasnt been on the top 1000 for a long time so it makes it questionable.

hausofmike

The only way it would have hit 1m is if it sold 3,000 a copies a week every week for the past year. Which it hasnt

Blank Space

The only way it would have hit 1m is if it sold 3,000 a copies a week every week for the past year. Which it hasnt

This and

People think i'm delusional for thinking that Judas might have already reached 1M singles sold, but still the song hasnt been on the top 1000 for a long time so it makes it questionable.

This

Like It Rough

OPERATION: HELP JUDAS GO PLATINUM IN THE USA

Last Known Sales:

**822,000, "Judas" 07/10/11 Billboard

So, last update was 85 weeks ago. I think it's really close.

178.000 / 85 = 2.094

Plus: The Judas video gets a lot of views every day, people haven't forgotten this song :)

Blank Space

178.000 / 85 = 2.094

Plus: The Judas video gets a lot of views every day, people haven't forgotten this song :)

Haters haters and one more time haters they dislike Judas and BTW most to these videos are getting most attention from them so thats why it gets a lot of views fans also watching but haters to dislike fans to enjoy :flutter:

Haters haters and one more time haters they dislike Judas and BTW most to these videos are getting most attention from them so thats why it gets a lot of views fans also watching but haters to dislike fans to enjoy :flutter:

Nah, almost everybody there is like OMG NORMAN REEDUS and "Came here for Norman Reedus" and these comments are on the top all the time >.<

Anyways, I hope Judas might get platinum certified when ARTPOP comes out and it gets some extra attention, perhaps Gaga needs to perform it at the American leg of the ARTPOP ball?

• 1 month later...
Pure Adrenaline

Why Interscope isn't buying the certifications ...those cheap fuucks  :crossed:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• 2 weeks later...
Gerrard174

I'm pretty sure it sold 1 million copies already. It's been 1 and a half years.

if Judas reaches 1m then the guy from Yahoo blog will say it.

so not yet obviously

WarriorPrince

178.000 / 85 = 2.094

Oh. So it must be really close.

We should have a Judas week. It would be like 5% more effective than the MTN week.  :redface:

Archived