Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

LG7 Tour: Arena or Stadium?

himerosxo

Featured Posts

TEANUS
Posted (edited)

Stadiums are most ideal for her health at this point in her career while still allowing her to maximize her time/sales in each area she performs in. The LG7 tour should look like this:

North America - Los Angeles (x2), NYC, Chicago, Houston, DC, Pittsburgh, Miami, Atlanta, Toronto, Vancouver

South/Latin America - Mexico (x2), Brazil (x2)

Australia - Sydney (x2)

Asia - Tokyo (x2), South Korea

Europe - UK (x2), Germany, Italy, France, Sweden

26 dates. Spread it out even more than TCB and carry over whatever health measures allowed it to work and you have her most comprehensive tour of the world since the BTWB with 25% of the shows

Edited by TEANUS
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Ronk
2 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Arenas are my preference but if she tours again it will be stadiums. Although my ultimate dream would be an acoustic set in classic theaters but it would probably cost 1000s for a ticket 

Totally agree.  In December 2019 I saw Madonna at The Met Philadelphia, a venue about 1/4 the size of an arena.  She did four shows there instead of one at the arena.  My ticket for front row center of the Loge cost $405.75. 

With her body pain, I'm sure Gaga wouldn't go for such a small venue, so I'm hoping for arenas but it will probably be stadiums. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Jack3257

Stadiums, but not baseball stadiums.  In LA, sofi is definitely the better option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Psyduck

Album first maam ser

keep on looking for Psyduck

RebeldeFaith

She was meant for stadiums! Sadly her's and her team's vision doesn't translate very well to stadiums. The Chromatica Ball stage was an arena type of stage. There was so much more that could be done. Hopefully next time she isn't as limited.

Something something idk

steven
Posted (edited)

Arenas are better, plus I genuinely wonder if she could sell that much tickets for stadiums again.

Edited by steven

lg5
1 hour ago, dberrin said:

Also she should do real stadiums like we had in europe and not these Baseball stadiums. I went to shows in paris and Boston and had to watch the boston show through a filet lol. 

Also I was lucky to be in the golden circle in Paris which make the stadium show intimate aha

I thought it was so strange that some of the baseball stadiums left their nets up! Thankfully when I saw CBT in a baseball stadium, I was on the floor. I actually kind of like the setup of a baseball stadium show, but it can’t be that hard to take the nets down for a night right? 

sarahb

Arena but it's been 10 years since she's been here so I won't be picky...

Linus Gaga

Arena is closer and perhaps better sound and less likely to be cancel with weather conditions. Stadium is huge and awesome, but only if Gaga get rid of boxed stage

Hit me a message and say hi !

monketsharona

Arenas, but il will be stadium, she won't make another with a lot of dates so...

Starmie25
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, steven said:

plus I genuinely wonder if she could sell that much tickets for stadiums again

I will admit, I was skeptical too about her selling out powers, but in the end she proved us wrong. Even in Japan she sold the stadium out twice! 

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1

Ack1234

Arenas for me problem with that are tickets ! Harder to get good ones .

SimonBaetens

Arenas please

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too / https://www.last.fm/user/SimonBaetens

phantasmas

stadiums but only if she goes all out and makes it a huge spectacle 

im not picky tho :lolly: 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

LadyxGaGa

dude i would love to see her in small venues ngl. i wish she would take Gaga jazz on tour. like I would DIE 

• Like 1