💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga & Michael in Malibu (April 28)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

G U C C I

They are a super hot couple and personally I think Michael is her hottest boyfriend in every way. Also, I kinda think there is potentially more to the story than just an engagement. Before she was fully covered in oversized coats and I would not think twice about her silhouette in those but this sweater shot has me second guessing. I just don’t buy that she has gained weight being off work and enjoying life knowing she has to be on multiple red carpet’s for premieres and a huge PR tour for her movie starting in around three months. 

Not saying she is pregnant but obviously that would be the first guess. Harvesting her eggs for freezing or even changing up medications for fibro or anything else could also be the culprit but she is known for getting skinny and glammed out before a project/premiere begins. 

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Why is this serving engaged and pregnant?

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, G U C C I said:

They are a super hot couple and personally I think Michael is her hottest boyfriend in every way. Also, I kinda think there is potentially more to the story than just an engagement. Before she was fully covered in oversized coats and I would not think twice about her silhouette in those but this sweater shot has me second guessing. I just don’t buy that she has gained weight being off work and enjoying life knowing she has to be on multiple red carpet’s for premieres and a huge PR tour for her movie starting in around three months. 

Not saying she is pregnant but obviously that would be the first guess. Harvesting her eggs for freezing or even changing up medications for fibro or anything else could also be the culprit but she is known for getting skinny and glammed out before a project/premiere begins. 

It's crazy though bc you could tell she looked.... different at the SB but then in glam shots she looks like herself again idk the illusion of makeup and lighting is crazy. 

Jose Alberto

Can someone explain to her that she can't play tennis until she releases LG7??

:iamfair:

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

G U C C I
13 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's crazy though bc you could tell she looked.... different at the SB but then in glam shots she looks like herself again idk the illusion of makeup and lighting is crazy. 

I agree. At the supper bowl I just thought that since she lost an abnormal amount of weight for Joker that her bouncing back over normal was something she had to expect and I would assume is bound to happen to anyone who does that. No big deal. And then the pics at the Clinuvel(?) event at her house made her seem practically perfect Gaga like always. But then these pics make me think the lighting and dress were really doing their jobs well and something else is going on.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, G U C C I said:

I agree. At the supper bowl I just thought that since she lost an abnormal amount of weight for Joker that her bouncing back over normal was something she had to expect and I would assume is bound to happen to anyone who does that. No big deal. And then the pics at the Clinuvel(?) event at her house made her seem practically perfect Gaga like always. But then these pics make me think the lighting and dress were really doing their jobs well and something else is going on.

I feel weird discussing her "looks" but I think this is a safe space. 

Imo she looks healthy in Joker even if she's very thin. She looked STUNNING at the Oscars last year. Perhaps that weight is not sustainable for pasta (yum). 

But something is going on like sure rebound weight gain is a thing but this is a little extreme. Like I said she's either pregnant or about to film something else ...

HelloHangoverz
5 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Our next Olympic gold winner in tennis 

IMG-3833.jpg
IMG-3834.jpg

100% homosexual but why are those legs making me wonder...

wendy-williams-wendy-dancing.gif

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • YAAAS 1

LG7 time now

When you remember about LG7, The Chromatica Ball film and The Lady & The Legend 

84220387-13362933-The_superstar_38_showc

• LMAO 3

Sarah H

The constant pregnancy rumours are weird to me as people have been saying that since early October. She'd be a lot bigger by now if she had been pregnant back then. 

Stating the obvious but women's weight can change for various reasons, doesn't mean they are pregnant. 

She looks good anyway. 

Edited by Sarah H
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

JazmineRice
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

:oprah:

That was a personal detail I added. Why you judgin’? And don’t act like you don’t know how those emojis are connected to the film. Don’ play