💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga cancels Natali's bachelorette party at 'The Box'

sara57

Featured Posts

Madame Goo Goo
25 minutes ago, Economy said:

Trying to have a clean public image ny avoiding with any place, thing or person that might have something canceable among them is a literal minefield. Theres literally evil everywhere

Not to minimize the places conduct if the allegations are true tho

She has an entire team of people and a whole ass record corporation behind her to make sure things like this don’t happen, maybe it’s a minefield for the average person but it shouldn’t really be a minefield for Gaga there are hundreds of people on her payroll.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1

YASKALE
45 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I had to google this word I was so scared for a moment

When I went there many moons ago, there was one resident burlesque performer who famously used a toilet brush to …

well

Use your imagination!

Edited by YASKALE
  • LMAO 4

PartySick
Just now, YASKALE said:

Use your imagination!

I don't want to :flippy:

💚
  • LMAO 3

Controversiaga
28 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Tea Time Omg GIF

Did not expect to burn my mouth coming to this thread!

The tea is hot fresh ready to be served 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Argentum

This club is bullcrap and kinda cringe. 
we got turned at the door for no reason at all a couple months back and the bouncer was extreemely rude about it. He just said not tonight not tonight and then told us to walk off the sidewalk. Half of us had no trouble going in a couple weeks before that. 

off topic but this club can burn down 🫶

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • Like 1

Economy
27 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

She has an entire team of people and a whole ass record corporation behind her to make sure things like this don’t happen, maybe it’s a minefield for the average person but it shouldn’t really be a minefield for Gaga there are hundreds of people on her payroll.

The fact u need to have ppl on payroll just to try to avoid this in the first place to me proves its minefields

Madame Goo Goo
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

The fact u need to have ppl on payroll just to try to avoid this in the first place to me proves its minefields

Fair. I had interpreted your post a bit differently, but yeah it is definitely a lot to have to keep in mind when you’re in the public eye.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 1

LaLa
1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

Is there any proof she booked an event there in the first place?

It just seems like a convenient thing for a tabloid/gossip outlet to report something will happen and later report that it will no longer happen just for the sake of a story. It’s like a kid saying “yeah Spider-Man is totally gonna be at my birthday party” then like a day before saying “sorry guys, Spider-Man cancelled.” Most of these gossip outlets lack journalistic integrity so I’m always skeptical of these types of stories. 

I think if it was completely false her PR would have just commented that on the first story instead of no comment. Not commenting but quietly cancelling seems realistic to me.

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

the only logical explanation i can think of is the difference in cancelling a party vs having to come to terms with the fact one of your longest, trusted friends is a POS

This. There is definitely a big difference here too. These aren’t 1:1 scenarios but after reading the allegations R**** did come first to mind 

Oh well… idk… I dont wanna harp on him forever like it’s gonna get sad at some point 

Just A Holy Fool

I feel like such a creeper, but I found Natali and Alex’s wedding registry :huntyga:

They are literally asking for board games among other household items. I love them. 

• Love 3

Fck I luv Art

Well... At least... Natali must be very happy to almost getting married :laughga:

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤