💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJay reacts to TTPD

julz

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck

Why does her opinion ever matter. 
I litteraly don’t care about this persons opinion. What makes her so special?

• Thanks 3

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Why does her opinion ever matter. 
I litteraly don’t care about this persons opinion. What makes her so special?

Her reactions are fun and relatable :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Wolf Boy

She thinks she’s so important lol why is this like she is addressing the nation?

• Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Her reactions are fun and relatable :flower:

in 2019 maybe

• Like 2

RAMROD
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

in 2019 maybe

Sabor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnnyVersace
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It is a grower and not a bad album at all just insanely long. A lot of unnecessary songs. The artwork is beautiful, probably my favorite she has done along with Folklore and Evermore and I know I'd have gotten all 4 versions if I were a stan. Musically not in my Top 5 but still gonna give it another try later.

I consider myself a Swiftie at this point, even went to Eras, and I agree. The first half is so strong we reeeeally didn't need the Anthology. But I guess this is her healing process and she wanted to put out tons of material.

• Like 1

Anderson123
7 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I consider myself a Swiftie at this point, even went to Eras, and I agree. The first half is so strong we reeeeally didn't need the Anthology. But I guess this is her healing process and she wanted to put out tons of material.

I’d have listened to the first half more if that was it. I think I give up after Guilty As A Sin which is a cool track. Then Fortnight, Down Bad, So Long London. I don’t really remember the rest, will probably listen to it when I’m in the mood.

As for the second half the only ones I’ve listened to more than once are Black Dog, Albatross, Bolter, Manuscript, Peter and Robin. 

It’s just too much too soon. Taylor doesn’t give a bit of time to get people to miss her a bit. 

• Love 1

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

It is a grower and not a bad album at all just insanely long. A lot of unnecessary songs. The artwork is beautiful, probably my favorite she has done along with Folklore and Evermore and I know I'd have gotten all 4 versions if I were a stan. Musically not in my Top 5 but still gonna give it another try later.

I separate them. For my practical purposes, The Tortured Poets Department is one album and The Anthology is another. The two never mix and mingle between each other. I appreciate them both much more because of that.

• Like 2

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I separate them. For my practical purposes, The Tortured Poets Department is one album and The Anthology is another. The two never mix and mingle between each other. I appreciate them both much more because of that.

This is a good way to listen to them as what they are, two albums. I just can’t seem to separate the original 4 bonus tracks from the main project and I think those 4 are better than a couple of the standard 16 tracks. 

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

This is a good way to listen to them as what they are, two albums. I just can’t seem to separate the original 4 bonus tracks from the main project and I think those 4 are better than a couple of the standard 16 tracks. 

Oh dang. I have the opposite thing. I got the Albatross CD and hearing that come on after Clara Bow is so !!! to me. So out of place. 

I'd say The Anthology is within my top 3 or 4 albums, but the standard Tortured Poets is around 7 or 8.

• Like 1

phantasmas
On 4/28/2024 at 10:34 AM, StarstruckIllusion said:

So she made people wait, lied to everyone bc she liked some songs, and is now spamming ads on the vid?

Ohhh she’s sinister 

Her downfall is overduueee

more like evil genius! i wouldve done the same knowing the swifties were gonna bombard my page :billie:

get that money, gurl!